GDT: Winnipeg @ Flames (Battle Of Atlanta!) 7PM MT | SNW|

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
ah good game guys. Flames earned that win, strong showing and big for you in the standings. Nice watching a team that plays like a team.

Good job. Just wish we gave you a better battle rather than this limp effort. 180 from pre-ASG

Anyways I'll be rooting for the flames to keep pushing up in the pacific. Good luck the rest of the way :D

Aug 3, 2010
If their third-period play is any indication, I can't wait to see how the Flames perform in the last third of the season. :naughty:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
giphy.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
ah good game guys. Flames earned that win, strong showing and big for you in the standings. Nice watching a team that plays like a team.

Good job. Just wish we gave you a better battle rather than this limp effort. 180 from pre-ASG

Anyways I'll be rooting for the flames to keep pushing up in the pacific. Good luck the rest of the way :D

:cheers:

Really had me worried in the first period. Your team is scary on the forecheck.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

Thank you, all the best to you guys as well! Good luck!

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
One of the best full games this year. Now if only the Oilers can hold on tonight.

I think Raymond is looking very impressive these days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad