Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ SENS, Saturday 1:00pm (afternoon game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Cat’s shooting percentage was too low last year for him not to explode this year.

Anyways, let’s hope we can overcome Zub’s absence.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Looking forward to this one. Idk why but I really don’t like that cat dude. Finish him.

Reactions: Alex1234

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
Looking forward to this one. Idk why but I really don’t like that cat dude. Finish him.

Looks like he is leading the league in points, second in goals. Nice for Detroit to get him for a mid to late 1st and Kubalik, who may have to be moved out to get under the cap.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I used to be totally indifferent to the Wangs, but ever since the DeBrincat trade proposal threads/and subsequent deal, I've come to despise their fans. Also, f*** the Illitch family.
I was reading a few of their fans comments, commenting on how much harder competition they have had and how much better they are than the Sens, and I'm like huh?? I'm pretty sure we have the exact same record, both teams scoring lots and relatively same similar teams played (CBJ, PIT, TB, NJ vs TB, WSH, CAR, PHL).

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Wings fans still upset about last March, should be an eventful day around these parts.
Yeah i was just thinking that. We drove the nail in their playoff hopes convincingly in that back to back.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
1697770479338.jpeg

1697771073630.jpeg

Last edited:

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
How long does it usually take to get into the arena these days? They open the gates an hour before hand?
Minutes. I've been to 3 games and an event at the CTC this past month....takes a couple minutes in line to get in.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
These afternoon games are f***ing up my game day routine.

Get a few hours of work done around the house. Mid afternoon morning nap. Head down to Farm Boy. Fire up the Q, steak and potato supper lunch. Sit down with the fire place roaring to watch my Saturday night afternoon game, rye and ginger in hand. See if I can make it all the way thru the second game rest of the day.

All wasted because the game is at 1.
Bingo bango call me Django.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad