OT: Wings Lounge: The Octopus Garden is in the Atlantic

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
The Founders Centennial IPA I picked out was fantastic. You're all on notice for being beer worthless.

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
I'm not a beer drinker, but I know people who love Dragon's Milk (a stout), claiming it's one of the best stouts under the sun. Bell's IPA seems to be very popular too.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'm not a beer drinker

We're done, professionally.

And Bell's Two Hearted is like a gift from the beer gods. And if that isn't enough, there's a fish on the bottle.

NewTwoHeartedLabel2012.jpg

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
We're done, professionally.

And Bell's Two Hearted is like a gift from the beer gods. And if that isn't enough, there's a fish on the bottle.

Ha ha. May need to try that...

I only drink beer in Japan and Australia, when on business because it's required. :laugh:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Ha ha. May need to try that...

I only drink beer in Japan and Australia, when on business because it's required. :laugh:

That's quite the travel schedule. Australia? Japan? Business traveler...

Or secret agent? Fugu's mysteries continue to mount.

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
i'm amsterdam bound tomorrow. i haven't talked to any of you guys in this section although i read for a good year+ before i joined, but i had a great time talking wings in the short time i was actually registered. have fun with the whole july fifth plus weeks... should be interesting.

praise cleary.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
i'm amsterdam bound tomorrow. i haven't talked to any of you guys in this section although i read for a good year+ before i joined, but i had a great time talking wings in the short time i was actually registered. have fun with the whole july fifth plus weeks... should be interesting.

praise cleary.

Enjoy you trip!

And welcome to the tea party. We're all mad here.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Any of you guys listen to Sigur Ros? I love the hell out of them. And their new album is a spectacular return to form. I know a few of you folks game here, and this is the song featured on the new Assassin's Creed 4 trailer.

RedWingsNow*

Any of you guys listen to Sigur Ros? I love the hell out of them. And their new album is a spectacular return to form. I know a few of you folks game here, and this is the song featured on the new Assassin's Creed 4 trailer.

I like listening to them on a long drive.
They're pretty pretentious ... but still, it's hard not to appreciate their power.

Wasn't a big fan of his solo record.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Bill Murray is basically a demi-god to me. Well played.

Now I'm feeling a Life Aquatic avatar coming on...

SportsballChic

Jun 18, 2013
Toronto
Okay, stupid question:

Some of my friends are Yotes fans (don't ask). Yotes just won their vote, want to show my support by buying a jersey.

Need an informed suggestion on who's jersey.

Keys are: Nobody who's going to be traded/retire soon. Not Shane Doan, just no, I don't care if he's gonna play till he's 50.

I thought about Yandle and Mike Smith but I kinda want to seem like an astute fan who knows something about the Yotes. Despite the fact that I know absolutely nothing about the Yotes.

Suggestions?

I told you it was a stupid question.

Also: this is the one I'd be getting - http://www.fansedge.com/Phoenix-Coyotes-Womens-Home-Premier-Team-Jersey---Burgandy-_563757091_PD.html So don't bother suggesting that monstrosity with the fake Native American art.

Last edited:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
OEL Is a great choice. He's awesome and will be for some time. He's most likely to be their franchise player.

But personally....

Hanzal.

aH6Mcsn.png

Hanzal. (and he's signed for 4 more years)

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
Okay, stupid question:

Some of my friends are Yotes fans (don't ask). Yotes just won their vote, want to show my support by buying a jersey.

Need an informed suggestion on who's jersey.

Keys are: Nobody who's going to be traded/retire soon. Not Shane Doan, just no, I don't care if he's gonna play till he's 50.

I thought about Yandle and Mike Smith but I kinda want to seem like an astute fan who knows something about the Yotes. Despite the fact that I know absolutely nothing about the Yotes.

Suggestions?

I told you it was a stupid question.

Also: this is the one I'd be getting - http://www.fansedge.com/Phoenix-Coyotes-Womens-Home-Premier-Team-Jersey---Burgandy-_563757091_PD.html So don't bother suggesting that monstrosity with the fake Native American art.

Radim Vrbata.

Chance on Chance

Jul 15, 2009
Canada
Tell me how you like it. I don't have a PS3 so I need to live through others.

The soundtrack is on Spotify and its great.

Last of us was amazing. Best game I've played in a long time. Almost feels like a movie

On another note anyone else here like rap?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad