OT: Wings Lounge: The Octopus Garden is in the Atlantic

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
I think it may be safe to try this again. A place to shoot the breeze about other things, beer collections (Jaster), interesting things you see on the Net or read in the news, etc.

Saw this today. I like the Datsyuk Express the best.

886540_448708841887737_1262340572_o.jpg

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Shea Weber's WWE corner brought the lulz.

Fugu, can you do me a huge favour and check your email inbox? :D

Squirrel in the Hole

Be the best squirrel in the hole
Feb 18, 2004
Sydney
I think it may be safe to try this again. A place to shoot the breeze about other things, beer collections (Jaster), interesting things you see on the Net or read in the news, etc.

Saw this today. I like the Datsyuk Express the best.

That's awesome!

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
That is awesome, Fugu , thanks for sharing it.

The 99 behind the net, feel great shame and Datsyuk expressway were my favorite touches.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Awesome, Fugu.

I just printed that. It's great!

And gives me a new "understanding" of the game. :biglaugh:

slapshots1515

Feb 14, 2010
Ann Arbor
Curious, where'd you pull that from Fugu? Had a friend pop that up on Facebook earlier, now I'm curious if we know someone in common or if it's just on a site I haven't seen yet.

(Also, it's fantastic.)

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Loving Duchene's offside buffer. Holmstrom's goalie interference zone also needs some love :laugh:

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
Curious, where'd you pull that from Fugu? Had a friend pop that up on Facebook earlier, now I'm curious if we know someone in common or if it's just on a site I haven't seen yet.

(Also, it's fantastic.)

I think it's gone viral with hockey fans. My son emailed me a copy early yesterday, but I noticed there was a thread on our NHL Talk board here as well.

I think everyone has seen it by now!

loLZokAY

str8 gonger
Apr 11, 2011

(Also, it's fantastic.)

r/hockey had started these little draw-ups and they've just gone viral. Originally they had an older generation one, and the following day someone had constructed the "new" generation one, aka this one. Now they have the template going out and people are constructing layouts for each team. It's pretty comical right now.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Thats hilarious! I like the Phaneuf targets. Someone really should tell that boy that the net he's supposed to be aiming for is the one on the ice and not the one surrounding the end zones from the top of the glass to the roof girders....

Yepp. I got Morons on my team... :baghead:

kuick

Tatar Sauce
Aug 15, 2009
Grand Rapids
Yeah, I saw this and the older generation one on reddit a few days ago. Absolute gold.

Here's the older one for some nostalgic fans (I had to edit out an inappropriate word for the Hasek one, among a few others.) :

2l8hsnl.jpg

Also, here's another one an Ottawa Senators fan made, but I feel like Detroit can relate seeing as we have more man games lost.

mcGboji.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad