Pre-Game Talk: Wings in SENS Den, Thurs Nov. 02, 7:30 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinto Bean

Sep 13, 2009
Ottawa
This is a "get back to the basics" game IMO. We need to go back to focusing purely on the system. Suffocate the neutral zone. Counter-attack any mistakes made by the Wings, drive the net and play smart.
It's boring but effective.

Give me a 3-1 win! Goals from Hoffman, Claesson, and a welcome back goal from Turris!

GO SENS!

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

which is even weird er because yesterday Boucher said it wasn't what Turris had and Boro was fine, then wasn't, then was, then wasn't.

Anyways, this is stupid. If he broke his hand and needs 1-2 weeks then fine. Maybe Ottawa is trying to protect Boro from the injury prone talk and Boro must slow down his game to stay healthy but the coach doesn't want him slowing down so instead of broken bones and shoulders from fighting he tells us he has a virus so Boro isn't a topic of "if he fights he gets hurt so he shouldn't fight as much" - that's my opinion anyways

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
which is even weird er because yesterday Boucher said it wasn't what Turris had and Boro was fine, then wasn't, then was, then wasn't.

Anyways, this is stupid. If he broke his hand and needs 1-2 weeks then fine. Maybe Ottawa is trying to protect Boro from the injury prone talk and Boro must slow down his game to stay healthy but the coach doesn't want him slowing down so instead of broken bones and shoulders from fighting he tells us he has a virus so Boro isn't a topic of "if he fights he gets hurt so he shouldn't fight as much" - that's my opinion anyways

I figure he's sick and its not the same virus Turris ended up with... If he had an injury .. why would they say he's sick... it would be upper body / lower body ... out day to day ...

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I figure he's sick and its not the same virus Turris ended up with... If he had an injury .. why would they say he's sick... it would be upper body / lower body ... out day to day ...

Yeah seems like a weird thing to lie about, especially because it wouldn't be out of place to list an ambiguous upper body injury if that's what it was/

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014

OH OH:help:

Those points were distributing left and right are going to come back and haunt us at the end Im afraid
Would be easier to secure a PO spot in February and rest key guys instead of giving everything they have until march 10

Last edited:

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
OH OH:help:

Those points were distributing left and right are going to come back and haunt us at the end Im afraid
Would be easier to secure a PO spot in February and rest key guys instead of giving everything they have until march 10
hate to break it to you but nobody rests players in February. NObody has a playoff spot locked up in February.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
If EK is sick, why not sit him...even if he says he's good to go...bring up Harpur, shuffle D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad