Pre-Game Talk: Wings in SENS Den, Thurs Nov. 02, 7:30 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I hope Howard starts instead of Mrazek. I don't like cheering against ex67s tender

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Soak up this game and Saturdays, after that the boys play only the 2 Sweden games over an 11 day span both being afternoon games and 1 being on a Friday.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Turris back practicing, Boro still out.

Practice lines:

Pyatt-Brassard-Stone
Smith-Turris-Dzingel
Hoffman-Pageau-Didomenico
Burrows-Thompson-... Rodewald

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Turris back practicing, Boro still out.

Practice lines:

Pyatt-Brassard-Stone
Smith-Turris-Dzingel
Hoffman-Pageau-Didomenico
Burrows-Thompson-... Rodewald

Oduya still paired with Karlsson
Oduya Karlsson
Phaneuf Ceci
Claesson Wideman

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
IMO Boro comes back in and they go 11 7 .... but yah ... Boucher is still on the Dido, Hoffman thing

So why not swap Pageau and Turris?

Pyatt-Brassard-Stone
Hoffman-Turris-Dido
Smith-Pageau-Dzingel
Burrows-Thompson-xxx

I'd actually swap Dzingel and Pyatt too tbh, but I know Boucher likes to spread things out more than me.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Pyatt-Brassard-Stone
Hoffman-Turris-Dido
Smith-Pageau-Dzingel
Burrows-Thompson-xxx

I'd actually swap Dzingel and Pyatt too tbh, but I know Boucher likes to spread things out more than me.
Looks better

Dzingel Brass Stone
Hoffman Turris Dido -- offense
Smith Pageau Pyatt --- this should be our 3rd line .. Smith fits better here
Burrows Thompson xxx

We miss Ryan in the top 6. When he comes back it will be interesting to see where Boucher slots Dido vs Dzingel

Reactions: Alex1234

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Looks better

Dzingel Brass Stone
Hoffman Turris Dido -- offense
Smith Pageau Pyatt --- this should be our 3rd line .. Smith fits better here
Burrows Thompson xxx

We miss Ryan in the top 6. When he comes back it will be interesting to see where Boucher slots Dido vs Dzingel

Healthy, I'd like to see the following tried out (assuming Dido sticks around)

Hoffman-Turris-Dido
Ryan-Brassard-Stone
Smith-Pageau-Dzingel
Pyatt-Thompson-Burrows

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Hoffman and JGP were dynamite together in the AHL. Not sure if Boucher knows this or not, but they do play well together. Plus, JGP has had a hot hand recently, so pairing him with Hoffman might not be a bad idea.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Hoffman and Dido have undeniable chemistry, and if they keep it up and Pyatt doesn't look too out of place... we have three scoring lines. The fourth line will look better with White on the wing. :)

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Hoffman and JGP were dynamite together in the AHL. Not sure if Boucher knows this or not, but they do play well together. Plus, JGP has had a hot hand recently, so pairing him with Hoffman might not be a bad idea.

Wait I'm confused, isn't Hoff-Pager-Pyzie Boucher's favorite line?

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
I just want this home stand to end. The sens play worse at home because they feel pressure to open up and play more attacking, which is completely against their system.

The only home game where they didn't do this was the Leafs game and that was because they were basically playing away. Also the fear of playing the leafs probably contributed to them sitting back and playing their system and let the leafs be the ones to skate around and open up.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa

Pyatt-Brassard-Stone
Hoffman-Turris-Dido
Smith-Pageau-Dzingel
Burrows-Thompson-xxx

Pyatt looks misplaced to me as he has limited offensive skills. So far I have concluded that Brassard has looked good because he was playing with Stone AND Ryan. Pyatt is a 4th liner and good PK player, so that is where he should play.

I don’t like using 11 forwards as it can over-work the top 9 forwards.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Healthy, I'd like to see the following tried out (assuming Dido sticks around)

Hoffman-Turris-Dido
Ryan-Brassard-Stone
Smith-Pageau-Dzingel
Pyatt-Thompson-Burrows

That might work.

If not, I would like to see a Hoffman - Pageau - Didomenico Line as those three might have great chemistry.

That would put Smith and Dzingel with Turris.

The Ryan - Brassard -Stone Line seems to work well, so let it be!

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Pyatt looks misplaced to me as he has limited offensive skills. So far I have concluded that Brassard has looked good because he was playing with Stone AND Ryan. Pyatt is a 4th liner and good PK player, so that is where he should play.

I don’t like using 11 forwards as it can over-work the top 9 forwards.
Pretty bad conclusion . Brassard has been good at all times with any linemate

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I just want this home stand to end. The sens play worse at home because they feel pressure to open up and play more attacking, which is completely against their system.

The only home game where they didn't do this was the Leafs game and that was because they were basically playing away. Also the fear of playing the leafs probably contributed to them sitting back and playing their system and let the leafs be the ones to skate around and open up.
Fear of playing the leafs? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad