GDT: Wings at Sens Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Yeah a little different for them, they went out got Giroux and Debrincat, have just not put things together. Unless they play us that is.

We are actually above where I expected, not that it makes these losses not hurt or anything.

Agreed. Playoffs were only happening during a perfect storm of player development and career seasons. The season is not a lost cause yet, and a couple games ago we had the winning percentage to be in the WC.. Still lots of hockey to go, the playoff drought is getting to some of the fan base understandably but there is still lots of positives that can be seen from the team.

Reactions: JediOrderPizza

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
He walks in and announces they’re all being replaced by the Charlestown Chiefs.
giphy.gif

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
I would not be a good GM (for many reasons) because I'd want to march into the locker room and say "look around boys, because you just got some of your teammates traded."
If I were a cornerstone fixture on a team and the team was playing like they're taking a piss and whatnot I might do some dickhead shit like this:

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
That was rough...

Thanks again Red Wings, I get to watch the team live once or twice per year, and we got obliterated 12-3 in those 2 games. So much fun to be there in person to support the team...

I honestly don't understand how an NHL team can play that poorly after getting their asses kicked the night before. Completely outclassed. Brady Tkachuk living rent free in every single Red Wings head right now.

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
That was rough...

Thanks again Red Wings, I get to watch the team live once or twice per year, and we got obliterated 12-3 in those 2 games. So much fun to be there in person to support the team...

I honestly don't understand how an NHL team can play that poorly after getting their asses kicked the night before. Completely outclassed. Brady Tkachuk living rent free in every single Red Wings head right now.
This team needs more toughness, more personality, and more quality veterans. They have Perron and a bunch of young, modest guys.

Reactions: Air Budd Dwyer

DanielMarois

May 25, 2013
I really like Perron, but in this market he may be able to fetch a late first rounder from a team looking to add a proven playoff vet

Reactions: lilidk

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Zadina - 13:53 TOI
Berggren-00:00 TOI

Doesn’t like Berggren either.
Wow. I didn't realise he scratched Berggren. What a moron? I have been saying Berggren is our best forward after Larkin and Lalonde scratches him for the 2nd time. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad