GDT: Wings at Sens, 1 p.m.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
you know I kind of half-suspected this. Someone some day will write their masters thesis on Plausible Keats. Where does satire begin and end, etc. I'm thinking it will be a philosophy major.
I have fallen into a fairly predictable format. Maybe PK will bust out with some limericks or haikus more often this season.

I created an X account for Plausible Keats but unless I want to pay I am limited in characters, so I haven't put anything there.

Yet. ;)

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Pettersson/Larkin/Danielson down the middle is going to be tough to compete with.
Who is Petterson?

Larkin is awesome. Danielson is a good prospect too. Kasper looks promising. Copp and Compher are good depth centres. Detroit has 1 No.1 dman

I like Ottawa down the middle. Stutzle , Norris, Pinto and Grieg. Ottawa has a No.1 dman in Sanderson, and top guys like Chabot and Chychrun

Buffalo has Thompson , Mittlestadt, a little thin but excellent wingers and two No.1 defenceman

Ottawa not much in the prospect pool, but more of a finished product and a year or two ahead of Detroit’s finished lineup.

Murmansk16A

Apr 29, 2022
When you paste the "X.com" link into the media feature, you have to change "X" to Twitter
For a Twitter video, I just right click a video on Twitter, it says Copy Video Address, click that, and I paste that into the body of the text here.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I was actually worried in the first half of the first period the Sens were coming at us fast as hell. Good win though we're def making the playoffs with this lineup.
I was worried too, but if you go back and watch during that first 5 minutes, they were just throwing the puck around and the crowd was highly engaged. They really didn't do much other than control the puck. All their shot were hitting the boards and glass.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Ras got him off earlier in the game too I believe from the brief stints I did watch. Love when he plays that abrasive style, some of these guys are starting to grow and learn different ways to impact the game that don't show up on the score sheet. Great start to the year and we get another game tomorrow + a Lions game just before. Feels like waking up on Christmas morning.
You were in trouble five words into that post. I (thankfully) must have missed that part of the game.

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
IMG_8698.jpeg
We are so back

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Patience, Plausible Keats.

He's been awkward as F on air since the 80s. You've been at this what, a couple seasons? You've jumped right to the big leagues and are holding your own. You're like the Dylan Larkin of awkward broadcasters!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad