GDT: Wings at Sens, 1 p.m.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I'll miss some or all of this one for my son's last flag football game of the season. Hopefully Detroit is up by 3 or 4 by the time I can tune in. :naughty:

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Let’s go boys

Hoping they show for a day game. I remember them not playing these well.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Have they still not posted the injured practice wing?

I want to pick a first goal person but not a hurt guy.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Seider first NHL fight against Tkachuck? Should Raymond remain on the first line ?

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"You could say that the most famous robot pairing in all of science fiction is Artoo Detoo and See Threepio and you wouldn't get much of an argument from anyone, least of all Star Wars fans. You could also say that the most famous game pairing of last season was the Ottawa back-to back that ended the month of February and arguably ended Detroit's season and you won't get much push back from anyone, least of all Red Wings fans. One thing is for certain however, and that is belief that if the Sens are looking for a replay of February's games with lots of arguing but little pushback from their opponent, then Detroit is going to leave them with the message that these are, in fact, not the droids they're looking for."
- Plausible Keats

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Curious who the dinged up player is/was. Hopefully all hands on deck for this one.

Hoping for a good game with the offense rolling and the D limiting their chances. Let's go!

Macoun

Feb 8, 2009
Has Holl been benched in favor of Petry or does he have a small injury? Seems like he was playing really well.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I don't expect this to be a "normal" game that just sails along the whole stretch without much acrimony. That said, I don't want to Wings to come out crashing and banging just to prove a point. THAT said, if RayRay can dump Tkachuk into the benches for funsies, I won't be complaining.

Bottom line, for me, is I want and expect the Wings to manage their own game today without relying on (or expecting!) the refs to do it for them.

If that means zero trips to the box, fine. If that means 10 trips to the box, fine, as long as the score isn't them getting blown out again.

Best part is that I think this team can do all that. I think.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I disagree with choosing violence.

Play north/south hockey, don't take dumb penalties trying to be tough, and test Korpi as much as possible.

I have a feeling Seider might go off his game a bit trying to be some sort of enforcer today, hoping he doesn't take himself out of the game with penalties.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Yeehaw! Primetime game! 5 beers in the fridge and full puck of snus in the pocket, im ready, bring it on! LGRW!
tumblr_mb34atpJyB1r4gei2o7_400.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad