GDT: Wings at Senators | February 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Some greasy "check finishes" this game
Well no one on this team is actually going to punch one of their teeth's in so... why not finish them all on everyone? No one will answer the bell... go in hard even. Sure Walman's had a good night, lol.

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
I know. He trucked a Sen after that play and took a penalty. As a young guy being tentative so you don't take another penalty is more plausible than being shy because of a hit that he's already forgotten about.
Gotcha, I misunderstood, I assumed you may have not seen that play.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Can this Chia - Hronek BS end at some point?

Why do we have to endure these shit pairings for months before you go to what works?
Can't have that Hronek and Mattaa pair working too good together.

And f*** Hronek - dude is so selfish he won't even go full handlebar super power mode outside of November.

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
So the bad, well we are all watching that. The good, it turns out this was a well timed evening to have decided to bring beers home from a brewery

• Haha
Reactions: Snuggs and Reddwit

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Well no one on this team is actually going to punch one of their teeth's in so... why not finish them all on everyone? No one will answer the bell... go in hard even. Sure Walman's had a good night, lol.
Possession of the puck really needs some revision with regards to checking and who is and isn't eligible.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
The b****ing in here after losses in here and silence after wins, always makes me laugh
Oh absolutely. Sure this was an important game. But so were the previous 15, which they won a majority of. Some people must have been in agony the last few weeks waiting for losses to complain about.

Reactions: jaster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad