GDT: Wings at Senators | February 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Ok Wings, either put these guys away in the playoff race and win both in regulation or give Yzerman reason to sell.

No in-between.

Reactions: SoupNazi

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Or a couple of shootout losses.
Two close losses in regulation despite playing well is my nightmare scenario. I don't think a split would be that bad. We have to remember these games are actually more important for Ottawa, and they have home-ice. If we take both games in regulation that's pretty much playoff hopes gone for them.

Reactions: Leibinger6

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
I’m at the game tonight and most probably will make the drive for tomorrow too.

Hopefully big Rasmussen is able to play tonight. Want to see in person how much he has progressed

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I’m at the game tonight and most probably will make the drive for tomorrow too.

Hopefully big Rasmussen is able to play tonight. Want to see in person how much he has progressed

I think you might be a bit early if you’re already at the game

• Wow
Reactions: 13to40

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
line prediction

Bert Larkin Raymond
Fabbri Copp Perron
Berggren Veleno Kubalik
Zadina Suter Sunny

if vrana is in Berggren goes to the 4th

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
With Detroit and Ottawa being the teams that I cheer for, this will be two fun nights. I guess each team will get a W, Detroit is the better coached team, Ottawa does have more skill up front.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Nothing against Hellberg, but I don't feel good about this game. The Wings however have a stretch of 5 games in 7 nights including another back to back against Islanders and Philly.

Leibinger6

Jul 26, 2018
“Vrana extra” LMFAO

Score 0 goals last game, but our best goal scorer and 3rd highest paid forward is now apparently our 13th best forward. I’ve supported just about every SY/Lalonde decision but this is a grudge-doghouse move that some of us fans are growing tired of. Either keep him in GR or step forward and outright say you think he’s a POS.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
“Vrana extra” LMFAO

Score 0 goals last game, but our best goal scorer and 3rd highest paid forward is now apparently our 13th best forward. I’ve supported just about every SY/Lalonde decision but this is a grudge-doghouse move that some of us fans are growing tired of. Either keep him in GR or step forward and outright say you think he’s a POS.
Mrs. Vrana is that you? It's not that serious lol

Plus, we have been scoring a ton of goals lately but sadly we got stifled by the best goalie in the world last game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad