GDT: Wings at Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
My patience with Uncle Fester is starting to wain on me. What is doing to light a fire under their ass?
Well you know we’re right where we were projected to be, it’s hard to win games, player X on the other team played really well, we told you to be patient, temper your expectations, etc

Just among his greatest hits from his rookie head coaching season. What a mistake it was to hire him.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I was watching the game, and then during the 2nd intermission the screen went black, and the game is still like that, even after restarting my ps5. Anyone else have this issue? Watching on SNNOW which I am more than sure is the issue.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
This is honestly the most boring Red Wings game I think I've ever watched. We haven't had a scoring chance...

Absolutely pathetic effort, but don't worry, these guys are gonna go and enjoy their 10 day break in the Bahamas.

People got short memories, I mean Lalonde is not a Torts or anything but he was pissed just last night.
Lalonde has the intensity of a 5 year old shy child.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I don't understand that play at all.

Your goalie is pulled, you have uncontested possession in your zone, instead of making a pass you dump and chase. You intentionally give up possession why? Because it's too hard to try to connect with a pass?

Reactions: Filppula
Oct 18, 2006
Well, tops the Philly game as most boring of the season. That was a seriously dire game of hockey and I regret spending the last 2 1/2 hours watching it.

Reactions: RedWingzz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad