GDT: Wings at Islanders | March 4, 2023 at 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Steve Chiasson isn't related to this one is he? That was the last one I rememebr we had

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
cant wait till ed and another younger d is on this team. that 3rd pair is so slow and just not good.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
flipping back & forth btwn the wings/isles and bruins/rangers and watching the wings play NYI is like watching a house league game while NYR/Bos is like watching a AAA game.

wings aren’t even close to this type of hockey

kinda getting worried about what SY plan is b/c he has a LOOOOONNNGGGG way to go.

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
veleno sometimes just seems to not know what to do with the puck once he gets in the offensive zone.

Reactions: MBH

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
flipping back & forth btwn the wings/isles and bruins/rangers and watching the wings play NYI is like watching a house league game while NYR/Bos is like watching a AAA game.

wings aren’t even close to this type of hockey

kinda getting worried about what SY plan is b/c he has a LOOOOONNNGGGG way to go.
Not even 4 years yet since Yzerman became a GM

Reactions: raymond23

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Honestly given they just lost Hronek, Bertuzzi, Sundqvist and Ras is injured, the Wings look better today than I would've expected.

Reactions: dalem177

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Saw daylight - and Zadina just missed the spot

Honestly given they just lost Hronek, Bertuzzi, Sundqvist and Ras is injured, the Wings look better today than I would've expected.
Isles group of forwards suck

If there was one team that didn't need an average-skating, net-front center like Horvat, it was the Islanders.
Weird f***ing move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad