GDT: Wings at Islanders | March 4, 2023 at 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Gotta keep them in the 13th-16th from bottom sweet spot.
Yep. I want them to end up with 13OA. I hope we're motivated, but like I said, I don't expect much because I've learned to never expect much when we play the Islanders.

redwings8831

Jan 16, 2009
Assuming Perron is getting the day off from practice after the birth of his daughter.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
SYGMS1.jpg

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Assuming Perron is getting the day off from practice after the birth of his daughter.

I thinketh that fabbri - copp - perron line might get a goal against these... cause nobody expects it from them.

Lets see if yall can make that final one more push for the birth........

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Who's the last forward now that Bert, Sunny, and Vrana are gone? Bringing Soda Bomb up?

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Expecting the same results out of this as every time we play the Islanders (not much).

Interested to see the lines.

So you are expecting a shutout for either team?

We won the first meeting 3-0, and lost the second meeting 0-2.

Very low-scoring shit.

Who's the last forward now that Bert, Sunny, and Vrana are gone? Bringing Soda Bomb up?

Expect Alex Chiasson to be called on the 4th line duty. Just based on the signing.

Why do NHL-contract, if you plan him to stay at AHL? They pretty much plan him to be at NHL, as a bench vet or 4th line physical minor role. Kind of poor man's sundqvist.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
So you are expecting a shutout for either team?

We won the first meeting 3-0, and lost the second meeting 0-2.

Very low-scoring shit.

Expect Alex Chiasson to be called on the 4th line duty. Just based on the signing.

Why do NHL-contract, if you plan him to stay at AHL? They pretty much plan him to be at NHL, as a bench vet or 4th line physical minor role. Kind of poor man's sundqvist.
He is a very poor man's NHL player.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Husso out for Saturday. I'm assuming the Viking goes today? Who is the back up? Who starts tomorrow?

Edit: looks like Ned was recalled. I missed that.

GO NED!!

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"As the trade deadline approached this last week, the Red Wings felt the weather starting to get a little rough, and their ship has indeed been tossed a bit. Now that they find themselves on an island and missing some of their former crewmates, teammates and fans alike are going to be looking for some fearless courage to help them put a few coconuts into the back of the Islanders' net." - Plausible Keats

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
"As the trade deadline approached this last week, the Red Wings felt the weather starting to get a little rough, and their ship has indeed been tossed a bit. Now that they find themselves on an island and missing some of their former crewmates, teammates and fans alike are going to be looking for some fearless courage to help them put a few coconuts into the back of the Islanders' net." - Plausible Keats
Keats incorporated Beyonce in his. You're gonna have to dial up the absurd a bit.

Reactions: SoupNazi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad