GDT: Wings at Flyers | March 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
No. he’s been hurt, they didn’t decide to play him while he’s hurt. He’s recovered enough to be considered healthy.
They've both been game time decisions the last few games unless that is just lies which it probably is to get around the emergency call up rules.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I'm really undecided on keeping Suter, like how much of a raise are we talking here? What does that term look like?
Me too. But I think he’s really grown into his role as a checking line center. He’d be a luxury at 4C and would probably be pretty hyped if he were bigger/stronger. We also don’t have many guys who are capable of playing anything resembling a shutdown game. But I ultimately could go either way on him.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
We really need more good hockey players lol. I know there's injuries but I'm tired of Oesterle and Lindstrom and Hagg and Erne and 5v5 Chiasson etc.

Reactions: DatsDeking

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
BattleTanx.jpg

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
They've both been game time decisions the last few games unless that is just lies which it probably is to get around the emergency call up rules.

I think that Lindstrom has been close enough, but they embellished to give Edvinsson more games without worrying about the call up.

Now that they are away, they just plop Lindstrom back in. We may see that they just make changes to the call up moving forward because Lindstrom just isn’t a viable option anymore.

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
I think that Lindstrom has been close enough, but they embellished to give Edvinsson more games without worrying about the call up.

Now that they are away, they just plop Lindstrom back in. We may see that they just make changes to the call up moving forward because Lindstrom just isn’t a viable option anymore.
They said wings can protect Ed plying him at home instead of the road. so dont expect Ed plying road games.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Lindstrom doesn't have a finite number of games he can play in during the rest of the season either.

It's pretty brutal. Certainly not a game you'd want to invite your non-hockey buddies over to watch in hopes of converting them into fans.
Team missing Bert and Hronek big time , let's just hope for big returns

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I'm really undecided on keeping Suter, like how much of a raise are we talking here? What does that term look like?
No raise. Offer him $2-2.5M for 2-4 years. He's good to have around due to flexibility, but if you start paying guys you want to keep on the 4th line middle-six tweener money... That's when problems start.

Pius was an opening night scratch. The roster has imploded since then, but that is where the Wings want him.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I drank the Flavor Aid and was seduced in taking the season over 84.5 points. Now I want to drink bleach. Philly is a dumpster fire yet here we are. Damn.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
We should never win a game when we ice Lindstrom, Oesterle and Hagg on the blue line as well as Ned in net. Surprised this isn't way worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad