GDT: Wings at Florida | 7:30, December 8, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Wow leaky Ned was lucky there. That's his new nickname'. "Leaky Ned"

So lazy tonight. Just lazy. Like even giving up that prime SH chance at the end, the guys aren’t switched on at all. No one came to play. Really disappointing.

The Tampa game vs this. Wow.
And I still believe Tampa is a better team than the Panthers

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
1670553331668.png

Stats before the game.

They just defend better with Husso, and Husso gives them more trust to play offence.

Offence will die with Ned on the net (expected goals For is 0.95 goals less with him on the ice). The team doesn't trust on him and/or they play more safe.

Those numbers will be be even worse after this game is updated on the data.

With Husso we are a real team which will belive on themselves and the structure will work together. We have seen that also on eye-test, and the numbers prove the same.

Reactions: Filppula

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I try to be positive, and compared to Greiss, Ned was sure a wall, but yeah, this season he doesn't have it. He seems to take away far more than he adds. Sorry kid.

Kings and preds not doing us any favors tonight.... Go Dallas
Isn't it nice to have to care about what other teams are doing because the Wings are actually in a hunt?

Reactions: norrisnick

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Just do something in the last 10 minutes that's new and a positive. That's all I ask. Don't play exactly the same all 60 minutes

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Just do something in the last 10 minutes that's new and a positive. That's all I ask. Don't play exactly the same all 60 minutes

I hope they don't give a shit and save all effort to next game.

Showing some pride does not give us any points tonight. It's just an off-game.

Throw this damn game on a trashcan and reboot.

It's Dallas next.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I hope they don't give a shit and save all effort to next game.

Showing some pride does not give us any points.

Throw this damn game on a trashcan and reboot.

It's Dallas next.
Then leave the ice and forfeit. That's better than this.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Left unsaid "... and that's what Detroit is in the early stages of doing as well, so that's an interesting comparison."

Ken Daniels and his research and ability to see the whole league and not just the Wings has spoiled me for announcers.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Are they pumping up a Tkachuk for playoff style play? The paychecks stop in the playoffs and so do Tkachuks...

Oct 18, 2006
Yeah, quality scoring chance developing and Hronek decides to get into a nothing scrum.

Oct 18, 2006
... Okay? Do you expect a single quality scoring chance to turn this game around?
Did I say that? Berggren was showing great patience and was developing a chance and then Hronek drops the gloves against a guy with no interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad