GDT: Wings at Dallas | December 10, 2:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
There you go Ben, way to throw it at the net and not acquiesce to the HFBoards hivemind.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
They should just stop caring about it period. It's f***ing words. Who cares?
I mean I get why they don't want the color commentator going "Holy shit did you f***ing see that shit? That was f***ing bullshit!" but swearing is so inconsequential and people get so uptight about it.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I mean I get why they don't want the color commentator going "Holy shit did you f***ing see that shit? That was f***ing bullshit!" but swearing is so inconsequential and people get so uptight about it.
Well, announcers shouldn't be calling anything bullshit as "impartial" informers. But a holy shit? Doesn't hurt anything.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Well, announcers shouldn't be calling anything bullshit as "impartial" informers. But a holy shit? Doesn't hurt anything.
I'm sure if he were allowed to Mickey woulda dropped a bullshit by now :laugh:

But being clean adds to Mick's mystique, he has all the swear word alternates that we love.

Reactions: NickH8

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
before the season how would you rank the forwards? 1) larkin 2) prolly bert or vrana or maybe x free agent signing (copp, kubalik, perron) 3) prolly bert or vrana or maybe x free agent signing (copp, kubalik, perron); long story short drw have remarkable forward depth considering missing 2/3 of arguably best forwards and still functioning offence

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
before the season how would you rank the forwards? 1) larkin 2) prolly bert or vrana or maybe x free agent signing (copp, kubalik, perron) 3) prolly bert or vrana or maybe x free agent signing (copp, kubalik, perron); long story short drw have remarkable forward depth considering missing 2/3 of arguably best forwards and still functioning offence
Stevie really hit homeruns in FA, huge additions to this team that are pointing the team toward Ws and keeping almost every game competitive. Also outside of the NHL our top F prospect is looking really good in the SHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad