Post-Game Talk: Wings 5 Leafs 4 OT

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Keefe's decision to keep Samsonov in turned out to be a decent one... I criticized it. Still, it seems like a mess doesn't it?

We will split the duties this week but what will that mean? Our lineups could vary.. We seem to have question marks at every position going into the playoffs. The only ones not in question is the top line and the second pair in my opinion.. (Benoit and McCabe). Everything else is up for grabs

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Hard disagree. They controlled the ice and were getting tons of chances.
That's cool they were pretty much doing that before they got put together too Bobby's gone Cold should probably be bacc lower in the line up

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
I sure it would be higher than that for both sides if we closely looked at the tape. It didn’t affect the game though
Well if it was called a major like it should’ve been it very well could’ve been 2-0 instead of 1-1 since Detroit scored moments after we scored on our gracious 2 min PP.

Reactions: arso40

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Keefe's decision to keep Samsonov in turned out to be a decent one... I criticized it. Still, it seems like a mess doesn't it?

We will split the duties this week but what will that mean? Our lineups could vary.. We seem to have question marks at every position going into the playoffs. The only ones not in question is the top line and the second pair in my opinion.. (Benoit and McCabe). Everything else is up for grabs

Benoit is a question mark still... he should be in over Edmundson in my opinion (not a good player, but a good crosschecker), but I think it is hard to sit 2/3 of the deadline acquisitions (assuming Dewar is on the sidelines too).

We haven't had a fully healthy roster since the TDL, so hard to tell what any line/pairing will look like.

I think you just need to ride a goalie right now... we can't have a goalie controversy with 2 games left, I think it was the right decision to leave Sammy in regardless of how it ended up turning out.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Last night was a b******** game.

I am so pissed that they didn't put the red wings away. Instead they went with a Matthews' Cookies powerplay.

Domi did a dumb thing, but Keefe should have been better.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
What's the severity looking of McMann injury (if anyone has read/heard anything).

Could not be worse timing to lose him.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Detroit seemed pretty excited about wining tonight too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad