wingman & answerman from nj.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
then someone was acting like you too ! lol what a mess. this place is cool. I like looking at all the users aviators and pics ! like the one of Lou with skates on lol!

That's pretty creepy considering I haven't posted there in over 3 years and only posted there for a year or so

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
seems like we have been making a habit of "eventful" off seasons lately. I just wanna make the play offs and see what happens

I think we will. Just don't read the mainboard though like we said, or you'll be injected with all the negative crap on there.

Another couple favorites I forgot to mention from there.

Schneider isn't any good anymore since he got traded to the Devils, despite being good before he got there and not yet playing a game for them yet.

Bobrovsky is better than Schneider.:facepalm:

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
It seems to be a new poster who has fled here as a refugee from the nj.com comments board.

bingo ! thank u kaoss

I like your avatar. Where did you get that image?

slow day at work one day and looked up "new jersey devils gifs" and found it. glove save glove save glove save glove save LOL

I think we will. Just don't read the mainboard though like we said, or you'll be injected with all the negative crap on there.

Another couple favorites I forgot to mention from there.

Schneider isn't any good anymore since he got traded to the Devils, despite being good before he got there and not yet playing a game for them yet.

Bobrovsky is better than Schneider.:facepalm:

hater aid drinkers who have devil envy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
hater aid drinkers who have devil envy.

It's an offseason ritual. Every year they predict us to be out of the playoffs. The one year we were a cup favorite was the only year we missed in the playoffs in an 82 game season in the last 17 years. Go figure that one.

I'm also getting fed up with some of the Islanders fans who have huge ego's about their team now. **** that team seriously!:rant::rant:

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
There is lots of anti Devil propaganda over there. I summed it up a few nights ago. You'll see posts like the following.

The Devils will finish even below Carolina and the CBJ in the new division.
Shane Doan is better than Patrik Elias and always has been AINEC.
The Devils are boring because they play the trap.
Olli Jokinen is better than Travis Zajac.
Max Pacioretty is better than any player the Devils have.
Adam Henrique's new contract is a joke.

I need links to the bolded please because I honestly don't believe it...

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I need links to the bolded please because I honestly don't believe it...

I saw the Shane Doan one a bunch last year when he was a UFA. Someone said Elias was better, and a few people tried to argue it.

The Olli Jokinen being better than Zajac part was posted by Jackass#94 last year. For some reason I remember you being in the thread. Maybe I'm wrong?

He asked to name one person the Devils got this year better than Jokinen, and someone said Zajac. Since Zajac missed much of the regular season of 11-12. JA thought this was hilarious and said no way he's better than Olli Jokinen.

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
It's an offseason ritual. Every year they predict us to be out of the playoffs. The one year we were a cup favorite was the only year we missed in the playoffs in an 82 game season in the last 17 years. Go figure that one.

I'm also getting fed up with some of the Islanders fans who have huge ego's about their team now. **** that team seriously!:rant::rant:

islander fans that talk smack right now have balls ! that being said I think we will never see 4 cups in a row again

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
I saw the Shane Doan one a bunch last year when he was a UFA. Someone said Elias was better, and a few people tried to argue it.

The Olli Jokinen being better than Zajac part was posted by Jackass#94 last year. For some reason I remember you being in the thread. Maybe I'm wrong?

He asked to name one person the Devils got this year better than Jokinen, and someone said Zajac. Since Zajac missed much of the regular season of 11-12. JA thought this was hilarious and said no way he's better than Olli Jokinen.

Why is it that you're the only one who encounters the ridiculous arguments that are so bad.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why is it that you're the only one who encounters the ridiculous arguments that are so bad.
Here's the one with JA talking about Jokinen. It was others laughing too about how we didn't add anyone better than him. I just looked over this page, but I know people were talking about Zajac in here.

By the way Jokinen sucked last season. Even worse than Zajac, and we all remember what kind of season Travis had.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=53204887&highlight=jokinen#post53204887

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Former NJ.com poster here. That place is the absolute pits. Good discussions here. Never been to the main board.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The real question is why are you guys reading Rich Chere?:sarcasm:

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Former NJ.com poster here. That place is the absolute pits. Good discussions here. Never been to the main board.

Good for you. Its tempting but 99% of the time its trash. Exception would definitely be the photoshop thread

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
The NJ.com Devils hockey forum is the biggest joke I've ever seen. Almost every poster has an IQ of a 5 year old, and posters just bash each other for no reason. They then create like 30 different usernames and post the same garbage. There is no Devil's conversations on that site whatsoever. That's what happens when there are no moderators to keep conversations within the rules and regulations.

Welcome AjDevilJet, your name does look very familiar.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Even with the Kovalchuk BS, is it safe to say this is one of the best offseason's in a while?

It sure beats the hell out of last offseason when we lost Zach, Sykie, Larry, and Oates. And got Butler, Barch, and Shaw.:laugh: And then the long lockout that followed which extended the offseason a lot longer than it should have.

Oh, yes. Even with the Kovalchuk mess, this offseason kicks the living **** out of last one :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Oh, yes. Even with the Kovalchuk mess, this offseason kicks the living **** out of last one :laugh:

Yes it sure does! Lost Kovalchuk and Clarkson, gained Clowe, Ryder, Schneider, and Jagr, Olesz is probably a better Bobby Butler or at least hopefully. Henrique being extended past UFA too.

Last offseason lost Zach, Sykie, Larry, Oates. Got Butler, Barch, Stevens, Shaw, and a lockout which caused a 7 month offseason after going to the SCF that extended into January. The Zajac extension was probably the best thing about the offseason, but that didn't come until the January training camp. Hopefully Foligno is an upgrade from Shaw.:laugh:

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Yes it sure does! Lost Kovalchuk and Clarkson, gained Clowe, Ryder, Schneider, and Jagr, Olesz is probably a better Bobby Butler or at least hopefully. Henrique being extended past UFA too.

Last offseason lost Zach, Sykie, Larry, Oates. Got Butler, Barch, Stevens, Shaw, and a lockout which caused a 7 month offseason after going to the SCF that extended into January. The Zajac extension was probably the best thing about the offseason, but that didn't come until the January training camp. Hopefully Foligno is an upgrade from Shaw.:laugh:

Great Offseason, anybody is an upgrade from Butler :D. Remember the hype we were giving him before the season started. That ended quickly.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
then someone was acting like you too ! lol what a mess. this place is cool. I like looking at all the users aviators and pics ! like the one of Lou with skates on lol!

Just a quick glance on that board. Those posters went by the names Wingmen77 and Answermen.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Great Offseason, anybody is an upgrade from Butler :D. Remember the hype we were giving him before the season started. That ended quickly.

Yes I was guilty of it too. He was pretty invisible aside from one game. I had a dream after the lockout ended that Scott Parse made the team over him. Scott frickin Parse. One or two people actually thought it was a possibility he would make the team.:laugh:

NC107*

KaossKing;7BBC0601699 said:
It seems to be a new poster who has fled here as a refugee from the nj.com comments board.

Fled or run out? I remenber him all I will say is go to nj.com and read the postings by him. Scary, enough said.

But welcome

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
Fled or run out? I remenber him all I will say is go to nj.com and read the postings by him. Scary, enough said.

But welcome

thats my point, it's not me it's some troll posting as adevjet or ajdevjets or ajetdev not ajdevjet...thats what you do when you call them out and expose them, they create 10 different variations of your name, as I said last night Im just happy to be here now.

NC107*

thats my point, it's not me it's some troll posting as adevjet or ajdevjets or ajetdev not ajdevjet...thats what you do when you call them out and expose them, they create 10 different variations of your name, as I said last night Im just happy to be here now.

Sorry, I read only ajdevjet posts, not the others you mentioned and I read them from the old and new forum. So like I said to others....

But welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad