wingman & answerman from nj.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
what's up boys ? u guys are both being fooled by some ******* (adevjet) on nj.com's devil forum acting like me but I'm here now thanks to wing. what an eventful off season huh ? lets go devils !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Wat.jpg

like.... huh?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
why ? I'm new here. am I missing something or are u just trying to be a smart ass ?

There is lots of anti Devil propaganda over there. I summed it up a few nights ago. You'll see posts like the following.

The Devils will finish even below Carolina and the CBJ in the new division.
Shane Doan is better than Patrik Elias and always has been AINEC.
The Devils are boring because they play the trap.
Olli Jokinen is better than Travis Zajac.
Max Pacioretty is better than any player the Devils have.
Adam Henrique's new contract is a joke.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
I haven't been on nj.com since I signed up here and I can only imagine what it is like now

An eventful offseason indeed

Boats n hoes

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I haven't been on nj.com since I signed up here and I can only imagine what it is like now

Boats n hoes

Even with the Kovalchuk BS, is it safe to say this is one of the best offseason's in a while?

It sure beats the hell out of last offseason when we lost Zach, Sykie, Larry, and Oates. And got Butler, Barch, and Shaw.:laugh: And then the long lockout that followed which extended the offseason a lot longer than it should have.

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !

Boats n hoes

then someone was acting like you too ! lol what a mess. this place is cool. I like looking at all the users aviators and pics ! like the one of Lou with skates on lol!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
then someone was acting like you too ! lol what a mess. this place is cool. I like looking at all the users aviators and pics ! like the one of Lou with skates on lol!

I like your avatar. Where did you get that image?

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
Even with the Kovalchuk BS, is it safe to say this is one of the best offseason's in a while?

It sure beats the hell out of last offseason when we lost Zach, Sykie, Larry, and Oates. And got Butler, Barch, and Shaw.:laugh: And then the long lockout that followed which extended the offseason a lot longer than it should have.
seems like we have been making a habit of "eventful" off seasons lately. I just wanna make the play offs and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad