Windsor Spitfires 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHL 17

Nov 8, 2018
Windsor, On
Give yourself a pat on the back if ya feel the need since, for what was obvious to everyone else as well lol. I support that if you feel the need.
Heck I posted over a month ago it would work itself out as it should and knew it would also. Awesome insight. Just required patience.

Your the only one that needed to post about it over 100x and continue to do so. Interesting, I'm not a psychology major but......

Can you tell us why your first choice in X wasn't given a chance this year? Not a coach was wrong in hindsight answer but the reason they cut ties and he wasn't given an op this year. You were very vocal about it for a long time this year.
Old News.......Very Boring!

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Wait didnt X play about 2 games in the playoffs???
Its time to let it go tho, really. Who even knows if O is still here??
Because you used incorrect info I will correct you regarding Medina and his playoff appearances.
He appeared in 5 games total approximately 296 minutes finished with 3-2 record overall,2 -1 vs Flint,he came in Game 5 of that series replacing Onuska 34 minutes in with the score 3-2 Flint,Flint then added a goal to make it 4-2,then Windsor later scored to make it 4-3,Spits lost the game but Medina because he allowed 1 goal and then Windsor scored a goal he got tagged with the loss even though Windsor never tied game up,he got tagged with the loss,if they dont score a goal that game Onuska gets the loss not Medina.
Medina and Windsor go on to win game 6 and 7 to take the Western Conference and go up against Hamilton where Medina went 1-1 against them,allowing 6 in the 2 games,Onuska took over in game 3 after a loss in game 2,and Medina never saw the net again,and Onuska went 2-3 in the series as Hamilton moved on to the Mem Cup.
Medina wound up in those 5 games an average of 2.03 and a save percentage of .936
Which is why I always say without both goalies performing Windsor does not win the Western Conference and to the finals against Hamilton, that is the part that gets me due credit not given.

Check the boards for 1st time in a couple days, had to check dates of posts twice. Yep still talking about Medina!!! Man let it go, way past pathetic at this point. Smh
As long as people keep responding after I said I am ready to move on ,I will keep going,takes 2 to tangle.

• Haha
Reactions: windsor7

TheGremlin

May 23, 2018
Somewhere
Because you used incorrect info I will correct you regarding Medina and his playoff appearances.
He appeared in 5 games total approximately 296 minutes finished with 3-2 record overall,2 -1 vs Flint,he came in Game 5 of that series replacing Onuska 34 minutes in with the score 3-2 Flint,Flint then added a goal to make it 4-2,then Windsor later scored to make it 4-3,Spits lost the game but Medina because he allowed 1 goal and then Windsor scored a goal he got tagged with the loss even though Windsor never tied game up,he got tagged with the loss,if they dont score a goal that game Onuska gets the loss not Medina.
Medina and Windsor go on to win game 6 and 7 to take the Western Conference and go up against Hamilton where Medina went 1-1 against them,allowing 6 in the 2 games,Onuska took over in game 3 after a loss in game 2,and Medina never saw the net again,and Onuska went 2-3 in the series as Hamilton moved on to the Mem Cup.
Medina wound up in those 5 games an average of 2.03 and a save percentage of .936
Which is why I always say without both goalies performing Windsor does not win the Western Conference and to the finals against Hamilton, that is the part that gets me due credit not given.

As long as people keep responding after I said I am ready to move on ,I will keep going,takes 2 to tangle.
That’s the thing. It takes 2. You stop and there is no tangling. You just keep dragging it out.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
That’s the thing. It takes 2. You stop and there is no tangling. You just keep dragging it out.

Actually I am not the only one,as soon as I write moving on someone makes a comment or a snarky remark.
I won't let it pass period
From here on in I wont start but I will comment and respond if someone initiates.

• Haha
Reactions: windsor7

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Actually I am not the only one,as soon as I write moving on someone makes a comment or a snarky remark.
From here on in I wont start but I will comment and respond if someone initiates.

That's right. You fight to get the last word in and keep educating the stubborn, know nothing masses. The condescending "I'll correct you" "I'm sorry you feel that way" probly doesn't help, That and obsessive repetition of stats and thoughts.....
We are all here to discuss hockey. No need to try and convince people you are better, smarter.......esp considering the 10 yr track record of your posts. You let emotion cloud judgement n posts. ( and it's funny when the shoe is on another foot you will argue the exact opposite) I won't bore the masses with all the examples of the 180s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otto

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Well the reason for how few OAs are claimed on waivers, and even goalies is all about supply and demand.

60 teams in the CHL
180 OAs allowed
120 goalies, maybe add a couple more goalies that play a handful of games

Medina didn't get claimed because there was no market or demand for him. That doesn't preclude a team from claiming him though.
Tell me you pretend to be above the fray without telling me you're above the fray. You won't let it pass because you care about victory laps rather than discussion.

Reactions: rve24

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
That's right. You fight to get the last word in and keep educating the stubborn, know nothing masses. The condescending "I'll correct you" "I'm sorry you feel that way" probly doesn't help, That and obsessive repetition of stats and thoughts.....
We are all here to discuss hockey. No need to try and convince people you are better, smarter.......esp considering the 10 yr track record of your posts. You let emotion cloud judgement n posts. ( and it's funny when the shoe is on another foot you will argue the exact opposite) I won't bore the masses with all the examples of the 180s.
If we are all here to discuss hockey,what gives you the right to lecture to someone you disagree with and insult and keep the pot boiling,all because you dont like the use of analytical info to back up a particular point of view.
Different point of views are one thing,but using words such as obsessive is disrespectful and disgraceful.
Your choice, talk hockey not insults

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
If we are all here to discuss hockey,what gives you the right to lecture to someone you disagree with and insult and keep the pot boiling,all because you dont like the use of analytical info to back up a particular point of view.
Different point of views are one thing,but using words such as obsessive is disrespectful and disgraceful.
But calling others heartless and not caring of others is.....

Reactions: Otto and windsor7

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Well the reason for how few OAs are claimed on waivers, and even goalies is all about supply and demand.

60 teams in the CHL
180 OAs allowed
120 goalies, maybe add a couple more goalies that play a handful of games

Medina didn't get claimed because there was no market or demand for him. That doesn't preclude a team from claiming him though.

Tell me you pretend to be above the fray without telling me you're above the fray. You won't let it pass because you care about victory laps rather than discussion.
I wont let it pass because I refused to be bullied online,nothing about victory laps,
When I say let's move on people like you pile on how is that productive.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022

It is obsessive. You are probly at 150 posts on 1 subject no one is as invested in as you lol. Thats a fact not disgraceful or disrespectful lol.

This is funny. Analyrics lol. Keep reaching.Too easy, so I'll let your attempt at a dig pass on by and won't respond further until you attack again. Just following your lead ;)
Most on here see the common denominator with the BS.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
It is obsessive. You are probly at 150 posts on 1 subject no one is as invested in as you lol. Thats a fact not disgraceful or disrespectful lol.

This is funny. Analyrics lol. Keep reaching.Too easy, so I'll let your attempt at a dig pass on by and won't respond further until you attack again. Just following your lead ;)
Most on here see the common denominator with the BS.
Nice to see your last comment or line
Continue with the insults
One of these days you will talk about hockey

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Sooo... Erie on Thursday.
Get the feeling both Morneau and Abraham will still be out of the lineup
Colton Smith will draw back in.
Expecting Constanzo to start,gunning for his 10th straight win.
Costanzo is 7-0-0-1 at home going into this game.

Last edited:

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I wont let it pass because I refused to be bullied online,nothing about victory laps,
When I say let's move on people like you pile on how is that productive.

Bullied? It's a 2 way street sir. You are more involved with it in an attacking condescending manner more than any1 I've seen post. And it's been confirmed by so many on here. Hockey people, Spits fans n nuetral observers but sure play that card.
Bullied? Wanna share your PMs you attacked me with 2 weeks ago? I didn't insult you becore your response. I challenged your BS post not the person. and I posted n public. You jumped into my PM To try n bully and try to intimidate so no one else would see but it didn't work. And it's saved. Then you whined about it on here when called out.
Look in the mirror. You made your bed with me and so many others.
I gotta 100 examples of hypocrisy, bullying, absolutely terrible and incorrect emotional takes on your end but haven't posted outta respect for the board and concern. for you as a person.
I've even reached out to posters who I know you get along with concerned about you in spite of your attacks. That was showing genuine concern for you as a person.
You as a poster.......I wont dip to your level

Nice to see your last comment or line
Continue with the insults
One of these days you will talk about hockey
Go back 3 pages sir. Stop being blinded by emotion lol. More hockey n Spits talk from me than the 1 subject, repetitive stats you post. How many have called you out in the last 2 days? Last week? Last month? But ya it's everyone else. Facepalm emoji.
No one needs to bow down to you. You post, you poke, expect a response. But than you move goalposts or reset n cry foul. You start most crap on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otto

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Bullied? It's a 2 way street sir. You are more involved with it in an attacking condescending manner more than any1 I've seen post. And it's been confirmed by so many on here. Hockey people, Spits fans n nuetral observers but sure play that card.
Bullied? Wanna share your PMs you attacked me with 2 weeks ago? I didn't insult you becore your redponse. I challenged your BS pist not the oerson. and I posted n public. You jumped into my PM To try n bully in tryvto intimidate so no one else would see i but it didn't work. And it's saved. Then you whined about it on here.
Look in the mirror. You made your bed with me and so many others.
I gotta 100 examples of hypocrisy, bullying, absolutely terrible and incorrect emotional takes on your end but haven't posted outta respect for the board and concern. for you as a person.
I've even reached out to posters who I know you get along with concerned about you in spite of your attacks. That was showing genuine concern for you as a person.
You as a poster.......I wont dip to your level

Go back 3 pages sir. Stop being blinded by emotion lol. Much more hockey n Spits talk than the 1 subject, repetitive stats you pist. How many have called you out in the last 2 days? Last week? Last month. But ya it's everyone else. Facepalm emoji.
Nice to see we are talking about hockey on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad