Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCQF - Game 6 - Nashville at Colorado - 6:00 PM Central - NBCSN, SN, TVAS - NSH WINS!! 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I don’t know if anyone else gets this way but I already know I will be so nervous with so much anxiety I don’t know if I can take it.

Many times I have seriously considered just turning phone off and going to a movie during the game- then watch later so you can FF through the tense spots- or even just check the score and watch stress free if we won.

Pretty pathetic, huh??? lol

Hockey is by far the most nerve racking sport to watch

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Probably wants to reduce potential penalties considering his last outing at the PC.

17 is slow.

20 is faster and doesn't take many penalties. Not much else.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well at least Lavi broke up the second line and moved Fiala down to the fourth line and Jarnkrok to the second line. Hopefully that will get both lines going cause both lines have done jack squat in this series. Need all four lines going in this game and our defense defending and our goalie standing on his head tonight. Also Lavi broke up Ellis and Subban which is good cause they were horrible together.

Overall I'm happy with the lineup except I would have put Hartman over Salomaki but close enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aardvarksson

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I was wondering when Lavy was going to move Jarnkrok up to the 2nd line given that they've done nothing. Fiala and Salomaki make the 4th line faster and Fiala can move back up if the new 2nd line doesn't work. Don't need Hartman losing his temper with dumb penalties.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
I don’t know if anyone else gets this way but I already know I will be so nervous with so much anxiety I don’t know if I can take it.

Many times I have seriously considered just turning phone off and going to a movie during the game- then watch later so you can FF through the tense spots- or even just check the score and watch stress free if we won.

Pretty pathetic, huh??? lol

Hockey is by far the most nerve racking sport to watch
No I have been nervous all weekend and expecting a frustrating game which will cause insomnia for me tonight. I am going to watch it but expect Hammond to shutdown the Predators and force a game 7. My hope level is in single digits but hope is the only reason I am going to watch if that makes any sense. On a positive note the Wings and Hawks use to beat Nashville in the 1st round on their way to cups and used tough 1st round matchup as a springboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad