Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCQF - Game 6 - Nashville at Colorado - 6:00 PM Central - NBCSN, SN, TVAS - NSH WINS!! 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
cut.jpeg

forsberggoal.gif

fishgirl_medium.gif

8Gusd5F.gif

giphy.gif

Gmc2nVX.jpg

0NUbFlJ.png

BA8SmVO.png
tKJa80R.png

hrFp5Ac.png

QEkAzgI.png

temshyd.png

4uU5B9s.png

ZBsl52C.png

gK5EgQK.png

IoYB9gi.png

humboldt_8.jpg

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

zhok

Feb 10, 2018
Here's a positive from the last few games-- this team needed to be reminded that the President's Cup means nothing, it's over. We have been playing entitled for long stretches of this series, but it's playoffs, yesterday means nothing. You have to grind and outwork your opponent ever night. We don't have the skill to "outskill" any of the remaining teams. Scrap, claw and outwork everyone, or we're not going to sniff later rounds.

Very disappointed in Fiala-Turris-Smith line. They have zero chemistry. I really think it needs to be mixed up, but doubt it will happen.

Most of our D has had a tough series. But PK... look everyone has some bad plays, but he finds a way to make the most boneheaded plays of anyone on the ice. I don't know how to fix it. He's also getting slower and stiffer almost every month of the season. He's got to KEEP IT SIMPLE. He doesn't have the mobility he once had to put a team on his back and race up the ice and out-deke everyone. I sure hope someone on our staff can get through to him. He's not that guy anymore. He can be very effective if he can keep it simple. Please, for the love of God.

That being said, this is when we see what this team is made of and how they respond to adversity. I'm optimistic we have enough veteran leadership that we can respond well.

Reactions: Pred303

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
We're not getting much from anybody except the 3rd line and the only lineup change is Hartman back in? Expecting another underwhelming showing.

Don't suck!

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
I have faith but can't stay up for this one. If I were a religious man I'd pray for a win, as it is I'll simply stick some needles into this handy voodoo doll of the hamburgler I made before I go to bed, that way I should wake up to some good news...

Reactions: klt2001

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
I have faith but can't stay up for this one. If I were a religious man I'd pray for a win, as it is I'll simply stick some needles into this handy voodoo doll of the hamburgler I made before I go to bed, that way I should wake up to some good news...

:laugh:

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
I'm predicting the Avs to come out in the first 10 minutes the same way they did in game 3. Preds will have to do a better job weathering the storm this time. Don't lose in the game in the first 20 minutes!

Reactions: myFialabot

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Preds clinch tonight. Beat Winnipeg in game 1. All gnashing of teeth disappears without a trace.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Players that gotta step up their game... All our defenseman, we've played good at moments but we haven't been consistent. Turris and fiala... They have been non existent. If it wasn't for Smith scoring and fialas bone head turnovers and penalties I wouldnt know our 2nd line is out there. Arvi and joey... Yea they've played alright but nothing to what we expected them to do.rinne... again he's played alright but he can't let these softies go in. Players who are playing above Forsberg don't have to explain why. He's came to play this year. Watson and sissons these guys are our mvps of the series not only are they having to shut down the rantanen MacKinnon and landeskog line but offensively they are playing just as good at that line

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
I think the Hermitage Lighting Gallery First Penalty of the Game will go to Kyle Turris, slashing.

Also, the Hermitage Lighting Gallery is a great place to shop for lighting fixtures and home decor.

Go Preds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad