Post-Game Talk: WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - WCF - Game 6 - Anaheim 3 at Nashville 6 - NSH Wins 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee

4PWJh1J.png

CxqCHUV.png

1vxa49T.png

6936iqV.png

Ph7ia8x.png

mqM5nyH.png
vgqLarB.png

dnS9GRF.jpg

tlLXxBB.png

Last edited:

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
it's our night. seize the day.

I just noticed your vcash, which means you been "wagering" on the games...

First you post on the main board, now betting with fake money... you'd almost think you were enjoying yourself :laugh:

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
I'm so excited that my hands are clammy trying to pack a few things for the trip. Got hearing protection in car. Been reading that the arena is so warm that shorts and tee shirt is sufficient. I've never come to a game without a light sweatshirt or more. Is it really comfortable in short sleeves?

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
I'm so excited that my hands are clammy trying to pack a few things for the trip. Got hearing protection in car. Been reading that the arena is so warm that shorts and tee shirt is sufficient. I've never come to a game without a light sweatshirt or more. Is it really comfortable in short sleeves?

only because of the nervous sweats from opening puck drop fossil. lol

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Trisha Yearwood for the anthem tonight?

I'm gonna be pissed if she brings Chris Gaines with her.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Great, expect some crazy puck bounces tonight. Hopefully in our favor.

Honestly, given our forward injuries I wouldn't be surprised if soft ice helped us more than hurt. I do worry about it cutting down on our speed, though, and it would certainly handicap our defense's ability to make long break out passes.

I don't know. They have a while to get the ice where it needs to be. Both teams have to play on the same ice, so let's just be better than them. That's all we've got to do. Be better, or at least be luckier.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009

Personally, I'd be fine in a pair of gym shorts and a tank top. However, I'm not only kind of a d-bag, but I like the cold.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
When we beat STL to make it to the WCF, I said that I was damn proud of the team and I'd be happy with whatever happened at this point. I take that back; still proud of the team obviously, but I want the ****ing Stanley Cup Finals. Vamos los Perds!

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I am hoping that Garth sings in the final. I would also like Tim McGraw to do our goal song live in the final.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
I am hoping that Garth sings in the final. I would also like Tim McGraw to do our goal song live in the final.

I said the exact same thing to the wife yesterday.

Not sure of the logistics, but think it would be pretty cool.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Should be an intense game, indeed. Hoping the Preds overwhelm the Ducks early on and get out to a fast start, after the game 4 start, it is much needed.

Whatever you need to do in order send Ryan Kesler home crying, finish it! :yo:

dubgeek

Mar 1, 2012
Franklin, TN
Well, my birthday wish has come true. Game 6 with a chance to clinch, and I'll be there to see it happen if they do.

Amazed at the game they played on Sat. Here's to more of the same tonight!

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Come on boys get this thing done. The home crowd deserves it and you do too! Go out there and take and send them home whining like they always do once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad