Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
505fdb9f2873f5fde2fabdfafc757f17.gif

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Players do that (skate too close to the net) somewhat often and I'm always surprised that they take that risk. I thought the same thing here in the second just before Klingberg clipped the post. Why you would take that chance with the game on the line, I don't know.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Klingberg had a bad night tonight. Almost scored for us earlier in the game when he accidentally put the puck into his own net but luckily his goalie made the save and then ran into his own goal post that lead to Bonino scoring. I'm sure he is going to dread going back to his locker room w/ his teammates.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Secondary assist to the post for Bonino’s goal
more like primary assist to John "Leading Point Getter By Riding Radulov/Benn/Seguin To The Promise Land I Trip On Nothing And Then Throw My Stick Out Of Embarrassment Future Undeserved Norris Winner" Klingberg

Reactions: RedWillys

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Klingberg had a bad night tonight. Almost scored for us earlier in the game when he accidentally put the puck into his own net but luckily his goalie made the save and then ran into his own goal post that lead to Bonino scoring.
Thinking he had a case of the Broadway day afters....

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Klingberg had a bad night tonight. Almost scored for us earlier in the game when he accidentally put the puck into his own net but luckily his goalie made the save and then ran into his own goal post that lead to Bonino scoring.

To be fair, there's no way the Stars would've scored as there was only 13 seconds left and we had nothing going for us. Don't even think we had a legit scoring chance in the game you guys shut us off completely defensively and Rinne never got tested. Y'all are the better team for sure but I wish you'd share some of your points with us :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad