Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds vs Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
To be fair, there's no way the Stars would've scored as there was only 13 seconds left and we had nothing going for us. Don't even think we had a legit scoring chance in the game you guys shut us off completely defensively and Rinne never got tested. Y'all are the better team for sure but I wish you'd share some of your points with us :(

Well I would have been fine w/ sharing a point w/ ya as long as we ended up w/ two points cause the Jets don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Amazing 1 out of every 6 games Pekka plays is a shutout. Wow

One out of every 6 wins has been a shutout, since this 50th shutout came in his 305th win. He's played 558 games, so almost one out of every 11 games has been a shutout. That's still impressive.

Reactions: myFialabot

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
One out of ever six wins has been a shutout, since this 50th shutout came in his 305th win. He's played 558 games, so almost one out of every 10 games has been a shutout. That's still impressive.
Sorry! That's right....I got so excited about it!

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well I would have been fine w/ sharing a point w/ ya as long as we ended up w/ two points cause the Jets don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.

Oh trust me you would've ended up with 2 points. We've been to OT in our last 3 games and lost 2 of them. On home ice.

Reactions: klt2001

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
To be fair, there's no way the Stars would've scored as there was only 13 seconds left and we had nothing going for us. Don't even think we had a legit scoring chance in the game you guys shut us off completely defensively and Rinne never got tested. Y'all are the better team for sure but I wish you'd share some of your points with us :(

Well don't worry we have players on our team that make their share of bone head moves too and have their off nights.....cough Subban, Bitetto, etc to just name a few (Pretty much every player on our team has had off nights at some point even Forsberg and Josi where you are thinking WTF were they thinking). As long as they have more good nights then off nights it's all good.

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well don't worry we have players on our team that make their share of bone head moves too and have their off nights.....cough Subban.

Would be happy to take Subban off your hands... ;)

Is it bad that my 3 favorite dmen outside of Dallas are all on the Predators?

Josi
Ellis (most underrated dman in the league)
Subban

Reactions: klt2001

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Would be happy to take Subban off your hands... ;)

Is it bad that my 3 favorite dmen outside of Dallas are all on the Predators?

Josi
Ellis (most underrated dman in the league)
Subban

No need taking them off our hands but you are more than welcome to have Shea Weber if you like :)

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well, well, well. A ninth victory in a row? And the new guy scored?

Why, I do believe this deserves some PIE.

Dig in, everyone.

Go Preds!

Reactions: myFialabot

SavageSteve

Mar 28, 2008
Nashville, TN
I still have that hat from a few years ago... I use it to cut grass in and sweat on. Otherwise not too fond of it.

I did meet 'Charlie' from the Farm Bureau ads that was handing out the hats!!
28660604_10156392988946019_3138074337364393446_n[1].jpg

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
You should check out "TheHockeyGuy" on YouTube. His power rankings are very, very insightful and he actually uses wins during each week, play strength, etc. to create them. Best power rankings out there IMO.
Yeah I think people like that are generally dumb and annoying but he's a pretty insightful guy.

Reactions: adurbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->