Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds vs Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Yeah, same here. This is the second time this hat has been given away. Last time was two seasons ago or something. It's free.

Was going to wear my Turris tonight. Guess Ekholm gets the nod now.
Kind of a no brainer that I have to wear my Fisher one.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
There was a hat giveaway in 2013 or 2014 that just has the logo on front and says Bridgestone on the back. The advertising wasn't so obnoxious and actually fit in with a Preds hat, so I'm still wearing it today. Beats spending $30 at Lidz or $50 in the pro shop!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
All the Preds hats I had got stolen along with my jerseys and t-shirts. I'm not a hat person but I'll take it home.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
There was a hat giveaway in 2013 or 2014 that just has the logo on front and says Bridgestone on the back. The advertising wasn't so obnoxious and actually fit in with a Preds hat, so I'm still wearing it today. Beats spending $30 at Lidz or $50 in the pro shop!

Yeah, their marketing team got it backwards here. If you want people to wear it in public, make the team logo more prominent and your company advertising less prominent. Less visibility on the hat will lead to more visibility in public. A prominent advertisement that sits in the closet or trash does your company no good.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Hate it that Josi is obviously hurt. He was on an amazing points tear until he got injured

Reactions: SouthNash

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Yeah, their marketing team got it backwards here. If you want people to wear it in public, make the team logo more prominent and your company advertising less prominent. Less visibility on the hat will lead to more visibility in public. A prominent advertisement that sits in the closet or trash does your company no good.

Yep- and I know I am probably putting way too much thought into it, but I think that kind of giveaway actually creates negativity towards the company, which is the exact opposite goal for this kind of marketing..........

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
you are the stars fan that can't spell his player's names. nice try at a jinx as well "bad boy 1994"

You are a smart little man

But I’m for real, just look at the stars section

We all saying that it’s going to be a loss

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Yep- and I know I am probably putting way too much thought into it, but I think that kind of giveaway actually creates negativity towards the company, which is the exact opposite goal for this kind of marketing..........
Actually it ties in very well with what they have been doing on their television commercials. It may be wasted on some Preds fans, but I think it goes over far better than you think it does.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
The best free hats were the ones they gave out in 2001 or thereabouts when they had those kiosks you swiped your Fangsomething cards to accumulate points. Off-white with just the logo, adjustable, quality hat you normally pay for. I've sold two for $25 over the years (Blues and Redwing converts), have one unused and two others I only break out in emergency situations.

But I digress, Stars suck.

Reactions: SouthNash

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
You are a smart little man

But I’m for real, just look at the stars section

We all saying that it’s going to be a loss
our #2 center in turris and top pair defenseman/captain josi are both out. anything can happen. i still believe you are just being childish and trying to pull a jinx post.

i would recommend gathering up your loose change and finding a username people don't automatically make fun of.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
our #2 center in turris and top pair defenseman/captain josi are both out. anything can happen. i still believe you are just being childish and trying to pull a jinx post.

i would recommend gathering up your loose change and finding a username people don't automatically make fun of.

Our starting goalie is hurt, our #1 left side defenseman is hurt, our secound line and third line center is out also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad