Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds vs Bigfoot

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Hey Jets fan here, just curious how many times in the past month you guys have made the 3rd period come back? Seems like the same script every time I tune in, which has been a lot as of late.

The team must be aware of it and trying to correct this right?

We were ahead 2-1 at the beginning of the 3rd period. Avs came back then we did

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
This team never says die.

We get pie!

Good job Filip!

Jets fan, I honestly dont know. Seems like all of them lately.

Go Preds!

Reactions: myFialabot

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Amazing ... i leave for some things ...come back ... and the sun is shining again ;-) (although it is 12PM here)

I really like how they never give up.
The cup is ours.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I was preparing to joke that they lost because they never trailed by more than one goal. They just had to come back and win to spoil a good joke :(

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Not their best road trip, but you can't beat the excitement factor. Also, thumbs up to whoever all those people were wearing Preds gear. Transplants, bandwagoners, traveling fans, I don't care, good showing.

Reactions: Sk8M8

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Hey Jets fan here, just curious how many times in the past month you guys have made the 3rd period come back? Seems like the same script every time I tune in, which has been a lot as of late.

The team must be aware of it and trying to correct this right?
GFY

Reactions: PredsV82

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Rly dude?

For the cup you need a couple of things besides the good team and luck.

good goaltending
good b and c games
multi line threats
and
to never give up WITH success.

Over all this year and the past 5 to 8 years, it is the first time the Preds cumulate so many of these other elements that are not viewed as capital, yet that can save your life in a run for the cup.

if their is a chance we get the cup, it would be this year more than ever ... not saying that we will be less good next year ... just saying we have never been that good. IMO.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Cannot believe they did it again- when we fell behind and the clock was ticking away I said to myself there is no way we can come back again, right??

Unreal

To me wins like this when you basically steal it feel even better- almost feels like more than one win..

Now- sit back and watch Jets- we could have an 8 point lead in a few hours

LETS GO CANES

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
LOL, Jets fans are mad--way more upset than Avs fans by that result.
I had to check out the Jets board after reading this and wow there is some anger there. I guess they know that the Jets have to have home ice to win a series where as we know the Predators can get in done on the road!!

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I just looked as well. Unreal. It’s like they didn’t even watch the game other than the final few minutes.

Either way, the Jets should just take solace in knowing that moneypuck has them pegged as the cup favorite.

PerdFan

Oct 10, 2010
Either way, the Jets should just take solace in knowing that moneypuck has them pegged as the cup favorite.
Which I really don't understand. I would love to know what algorithm they're using that gives Nashville even lower chances of winning the further they go. I don't get it

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Had to leave and take a drive for a couple of hours... saw the score updates on my phone... 2-2... (eh, no biggie)... 2-3 with only 5 minutes to go... (hmm, this should be interesting)..... 3-3(well of course).... then OT...

And for the first time ever as a fan... I kinda felt bad/guilty. It's like we are just effing with everybody... "hey lets see what impossible scenario we can put up and still win today..."

As excited as I am for the string of wins, I'm just a tad worried about karma eventually catching up to us..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad