Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds vs Bigfoot

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Really didn't care how this game went when it started. Now I'm totally content with just getting out of there with a point.

Fiala needs his retribution goal though.

Reactions: SouthNash

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I just love these wins. If these guys ever think they're out of a game in the playoffs that must mean they're down by at least 5 goals with less than 3 minutes to play.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
Hey Jets fan here, just curious how many times in the past month you guys have made the 3rd period come back? Seems like the same script every time I tune in, which has been a lot as of late.

The team must be aware of it and trying to correct this right?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Hey Jets fan here, just curious how many times in the past month you guys have made the 3rd period come back? Seems like the same script every time I tune in, which has been a lot as of late.

The team must be aware of it and trying to correct this right?

It's really only been over the last 2 weeks really. Also need to keep in mind that last two games the Preds have been without a few key starters. Ultimately I'm not sure what they can possibly do to correct this and frankly I doubt anyone cares it's happening. If anything this is just allowing for a great level of confidence when playing from behind in the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad