Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds at New Joisey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Prune the hedges, rape the horses and ride off on the women?

Typical that I miss most of a game where we actually turn up.

On a tangent: the more I hear/read Pekks talking about Saros the more I hope we'll keep him around for a proper handover season whenever that may be and as good as Saros looks I think we're still a few years away from a standout full time #1 there. Even if it means spending more than we should either by not trading or even on another year for Pekka, I can't see anyone else being as good a mentor for Saros as he moves into place.

Three Amigos! reference? :laugh:

Yeah, I would love to see a split season next year, and if he wants to stick around a last year as back-up for Rinne.

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
I didn't get to watch this game or the Flyers game but it is seeming like that's a good thing for the Preds.

I watched the highlights though, and have to say Arvidsson....WOW. The kid can flat out play. He's looking more and more like he is going to be very integral to our teams success. He can flat out fly, always shoots, and damn can he pass the puck. Some of his passes that I saw were just completely perfect.

The boys looked very good.

That Saros guy is pretty good, huh? I like what I see....like it alot.

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
Shame about the shutout. Other teams are going to do their homework and exploit Saros' weaknesses more successfully eventually, but I'm very confident in him.

FF and Ekky with goals, F yeah! Seeing Joey getting more PK time is a good sign. Maybe longer strides just makes him look like he's just loafing around? Not everyone has to be hustling around like Arvy or Willy to be effective. Idk, have to keep a closer look at him. He seems to be all over the opposition a lot in the offensive zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad