head.png

nsh.png
p5.png

nj.png
o1.png

final.png

Images and Logos in part from nhl.com

Goals:
NSH - Neal (13, 14), Ekholm (1), PPG Forsberg (5), SH Johansen (7)
NJ - Kalinin (1)

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Wow, the Preds did some nice things this B2B. Won in OT, FF scored a PP goal, a shorty was scored, won the second of a B2B. Unheard of.

The dad's need to do more trips with the kids.

devils played a game to forget also.

gratefulpred

Eternal Optimist
Jun 27, 2011
Almo Heights, KY
That is how you do it boys! Great game!

Do us a favor and tell the folks in Newark they are more than welcome to keep the yayhoos doing the Woooo chant up there

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
That is how you do it boys! Great game!

Do us a favor and tell the folks in Newark they are more than welcome to keep the yayhoos doing the Woooo chant up there

I'll take the wooo's over the waves that were seen at Bridgestone a couple of nights ago.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'll take the wooo's over the waves that were seen at Bridgestone a couple of nights ago.

If it means they're bored, WOOOOOOOOO.

I hate the wave, too. My daughter was sitting with me and said "who doesn't love the wave???" Uh, note that I am not participating...

Great game from our guys. I'd be willing to chip in a little to keep the Dads around for a few months.

Pie is ready!

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Woooooo!

It's nice to finally have a relaxing night watching the Preds and not nervous nail biting games. Or, nice to not be out of a game in the first period.

They finally came out ready to play from the opening faceoff.

Nice to score the first goal and play with the lead early.

Saros. Kid is looking good.

Woooooo! I like the wooing, I think it's kinda funny. The Pirates baseball games have wooers and the fans are very divided about it. There is even a #banthewoo.

In both nj games, the player I picked in the nppg game scored 2 goals :yo: , pretty early in the game, but neither could quite get the ht! :cry:

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Saros is here to burn your villages!

Prune the hedges, rape the horses and ride off on the women?

Typical that I miss most of a game where we actually turn up.

On a tangent: the more I hear/read Pekks talking about Saros the more I hope we'll keep him around for a proper handover season whenever that may be and as good as Saros looks I think we're still a few years away from a standout full time #1 there. Even if it means spending more than we should either by not trading or even on another year for Pekka, I can't see anyone else being as good a mentor for Saros as he moves into place.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Winning does so many great things! An immediate benefit is I don't have to scroll through the ridiculous negative posts that are only designed to get people to react.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Winning does so many great things! An immediate benefit is I don't have to scroll through the ridiculous negative posts that are only designed to get people to react.

And the reason being that those posters (and we all know who they are) are nowhere to be found when anything good happens. Notice tonight who ISN'T on here, and how quick they will return when we lose again.

But back to the game- yes indeed so nice to be able to sit back and relax- we haven't had many of those lately.

Arvidsson is just so good- just a monster game from him tonight (along with Neal and Saros).

I don't think it is even a question anymore- he has to be protected

PREDilection

Little Doodle
Nov 10, 2014
Saros!

I'm sold! And the wife doesn't complain about the Pekka "walkabouts" which I have to defend.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
And the reason being that those posters (and we all know who they are) are nowhere to be found when anything good happens. Notice tonight who ISN'T on here, and how quick they will return when we lose again.

But back to the game- yes indeed so nice to be able to sit back and relax- we haven't had many of those lately.

Arvidsson is just so good- just a monster game from him tonight (along with Neal and Saros).

I don't think it is even a question anymore- he has to be protected

Agreed on all points. Especially Arvy protection.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
So glad for the win. Looks like Father's trip was a good luck charm this year. Now just need to get a win against LAK and we are back in the wild card spot.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Now we need to keep this momentum and finish the month strong. Let's get Subban back healthy too, even if we've gotten 5 of 6 points without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad