GDT: Win one for Haula at Tampa

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Greetings fellow brothers and sisters of the Church of the One True Lord and Saviour, TMFVR. Through my season long spirit quest, I have discovered the lost charts and diagrams of the patron saints of the Church of TMFVR. I bring charts, corsi, fenwick, p/60's, line, graph and vector diagrams of the one known as the Apostle, Jan Rutta. And the Vassal, Carter Verhaeghe. My faith is as strong as its been knowing that our Lord and Saviour has shared his infinite knowledge and analytics with the Apostle and the Vassal. I invite you to my sermon, in this, our second meeting of the season. The meeting between the Storm sect of TMFVR and the Lightning sect of the Apostle and the Vassal.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Canes in November are fighting this one to see if they are bowl eligible. so far a 7-7-0 record. Lose this one (expected) and they won't qualify for a bowl game...
If the team from last night plays like they did then then I give Carolina about a 5% chance at taking this. so hopefully they'll be desperate and hungry... because I can't stand seeing this team do the same shit as they did last night...

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Imma either take the fam to their first Checkers game this year so far or will end up watching Live PD re-runs over this one tonight. After watching half the game last night and the amount of food consumed this past week, it’s best to keep the blood pressure down.

Reactions: Tryamw and zman77

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Meh. He didn’t say anything new other than when the incident happened they dealt with it and moved on, with no more incidents. He’s repeating and confirming what Rod said.

Tampa 9-2.

He did say he told ownership so he basically said PK is full of shit as usual.

Even if PK is telling the truth he’s such a lying scum bag POS I’m not going to believe his side unless he can prove it without a doubt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad