Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Game 9: Preds (3-5-1) at Avalanche (4-4-0). 8PM Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
What is all this good humor and civility from an opposing fan? I have become used to the Blackhawk fans as the normative behavior.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
****in Ellis just watching like a kid sized pylon. And Forsberg looks like he caught the I don't give a ***** from Ribiero. Nut up boys!

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Rinne giving up big rebounds. I like the way the team is playing though. They at least have some energy.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Good start and a good finish to the period. We do seem to have more energy.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad we finally have a lead after a period (first time this season), but I really don't think we played all that much better than we have been.

Still very sloppy and we are once again on pace for 40+ shots allowed- that just is not going to cut it.....

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Stu and Willie are the dumbest announcers I've ever heard. They say it was a quick whistle on the PP because the ref lost sight of the puck and it was bad luck for the Preds because Fisher was about to jump on it. Really? What were they watching. The puck was behind Fisher and the Avs defender was clearing the puck when the whistle blew which kept the faceoff in the offensive zone. I'm amazed at their stupidity on a game to game basis. They know nothing about this freaking game.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
And then the comment about Bass and why he's playing because he laid a big hit on Barrie? That's why he's playing Stu? Flippin' moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad