Post-Game Talk: Wilsonton Capitals vs Parallaxed Penguins - Game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Hopefully it wakes him up. He's been terrible. Schmidt should wake up quickly or he's going to pay a visit to the press box too.

He's been playing with zero confidence and almost cost them G1. As Trotz said before the playoffs, the team doesn't have time to let guys work their game and get the kinks out. Either produce or sit. Schmidt is about there as well. Very happy that Orpik is back or this could be a big problem.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Just keep wearing them out with possession,hits and clogging up the neutral zone. I think this is the game the second line breaks through. 3-1 Caps.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
2nd line must contribute on the scoresheet. Play simple, don't overpass and get pucks on net and crash it.

Keep taking the body and the Pens will wilt again. I want home ice defended. Make it so.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
This thread was posted at 1:56 AM Atlantic Time here in Nova Scotia. Hopefully that should be enough to keep us safe.

Ready to see what Playoff God Oshie has up his sleeve.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
well at least they notice too :laugh:

@SWhyno
Williams on #Caps' 2nd line struggles: "We’re certainly aware of it and we’re looking to respond and introduce ourselves to the playoffs."

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
2nd line must contribute on the scoresheet. Play simple, don't overpass and get pucks on net and crash it.

Keep taking the body and the Pens will wilt again. I want home ice defended. Make it so.

The Mike Green tactic that other teams would use on us. Dump the puck in to Letang's corner and then just punish him along the boards when he goes to retrieve it. He had something like 35 minutes of TOI in the first game, diminish his role through physicality and you remove an important asset to their transition game.

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
The Mike Green tactic that other teams would use on us. Dump the puck in to Letang's corner and then just punish him along the boards when he goes to retrieve it. He had something like 35 minutes of TOI in the first game, diminish his role through physicality and you remove an important asset to their transition game.

I read an ESPN article yesterday where Letang says he knows it's coming and doesn't mind it...lol

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Of course he knows it's coming. He has no choice but to deal with it. If they can physically diminish Letang, the Pens should crumble from the back.

JenniferH

Holts Did It
Nov 7, 2013
Georgia
It's OK, guys. The noob did it, it's his welcome to us all! I'll do it for our next home game. I am going to do one with enough info so it can go on the main board, but I'm not gonna do stupid stuff like crazy links to hometown interviews with cousins of their 3rd grade teacher's boyfriends, and their favorite ice cream flavors and dumb stuff like that. It will still be fairly simple but still I wanna have fun. I gots plans.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Well, hope to see Orly in Pittsburgh.

Trotz and company have been MORE than patient with him. He was bound to find his way to the press box. He doesn't just make mistakes, but makes highlight reel mistakes. Pulling for the guy, but man, something has to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad