Johnson - Walker

Georgiev

O9f9cga.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tofveve and piqued

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I think Dallas pops off early and scores two goals in the first 10 minutes while the Avs are shaking off the rust. Avs tie it up by the third and god only knows what happens from there.

Hopefully Bednar has a game plan for DeBoer's speed suffocation. He's had enough exposure to him in the postseason at this point to figure something out.

Speed is my x-factor in this series. If Dallas lets Colorado play with pace, Colorado will win. If Deboer gets the best of Bednar again and the Stars shut down the Avs speed in the neutral zone, the Stars will win.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
These teams are pretty close. If they played 100 times, I expect it’d end up near 50-50. We should get a 7 game series here but you never know how the puck will bounce or who will go very hot/cold for a short spell. I have no idea how to predict this one, just along for the ride.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
As has been mentioned, need the Avs to get physical and high pressure on the Dallas dmen.
also, put some bodies on the young forwards and make them work in their own zone.

Colorado can sometimes get too 1 and done in the offensive zone, and that is when they get themselves bogged down. A fast paced game is fine, but when the Avs don't maintain some possession time in the offensive zone their forwards often extend their shifts which gets them hemmed in their own zone.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
These teams are pretty close. If they played 100 times, I expect it’d end up near 50-50. We should get a 7 game series here but you never know how the puck will bounce or who will go very hot/cold for a short spell. I have no idea how to predict this one, just along for the ride.

Perfectly said.

Here’s hoping for both teams to stay relatively healthy so we can maximize this series for what it can be 🙌

Oh and Go Stars ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad