Player Discussion William Nylander

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I talked to him this morning while he was walking his dog. We didn't talk about the Leafs surprisingly - we talked about his dogs.
He seemed okay while he was out.
Entirely possible, a couple of years ago my daughter tripped on the sidewalk the guy behind her was walking his dog and stopped to make sure she was alright. After gathering herself together saying she was fine and then thanking the guy for stopping the guy started walking away and my daughter called out good luck tonight, the guy somewhat surprised turned back and said thanks. It was Rielly.

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
I talked to him this morning while he was walking his dog. We didn't talk about the Leafs surprisingly - we talked about his dogs.
He seemed okay while he was out.

No actually, u didnt talk or see Nylander this morning. Failed attempt at trying to impress someone.
Seems believable enough; these guys aren't robots they're human too.

Reactions: authentic

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
The stuff is it’s the back and neck is tricky because you might feel fine with no contact, but putting yourself in a situation where contact is not avoidable may lead to him being out the entire playoffs.
Because there is a lengthy rest between game 2 and 3, and the series is tied. He most likely doesn't play.

If he does play, expect more O zone starts and all the PP minutes they can give him.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
yeah.

I can't believe some of these conspiracy theories hanging around. Just screams of fans overthinking things.

And didn't the coach literally come out and say Nylander got injured in the last game of the season?

hope he's healthy enough to play tonight.
I think it screams of fans not thinking at all.

Reactions: Jojalu

verdi

Oct 19, 2023
Seems believable enough; these guys aren't robots they're human too.
I don't care one way or the other. I see him, I say hi. Our dogs play together. It's really not that unbelievable.....

Was it a big dog? Did he try to chase a squirrel across the road? We don't need Nylander pulling a back muscle again.
It's a golden doodle or something that looks like a golden doodle. I've never asked or cared.

Last edited:

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
The stuff is it’s the back and neck is tricky because you might feel fine with no contact, but putting yourself in a situation where contact is not avoidable may lead to him being out the entire playoffs.

Yeah don't bring him back unless he is 100% or damn close. It's really not worth the risk when we have shown we can win without him.

Reactions: Anthrax442

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
My gut feeling is that they announce that he's playing last minute tonight, just for the adenaline rush. We'll see, though...

Strangle

May 4, 2009
There is no conspiracy, he’s hurt and the team isn’t saying what’s hurt

That’s kind of all there is here. I read read 3 pages of absolutely nothing looking for any reliabl-ish info and I have totally wasted my time

Hopefully the next poor fool who checks the last post reads this and doesn’t bother reading the other 350 posts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad