Player Discussion William Nylander

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
That sounds like it could be concussion related. Stay in darkness for a couple days, now he is out testing to see how he reacts to being on the ice. I think Keefe probably told us all we need to know... if he feels well enough to play, he will.
Kyper thinks back or neck. Not concussion because he is skating.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Somehow this is Keefe's fault again?

Wait til you know how he got injured... the report right now is he was not injured in any game, so, like usual, this is more fan fiction from our fanbase just to hate on specific people in our organization.

When Nylander got rocked a month ago he could hardly skate. For like 2 weeks he was slow and still was slow in game 82. Someone clearly pushed him to play, or trainers were too dumb to see, or he lied to them about something being wrong. Regardless anyone with a brain could see he was not performing. Instead of resting him they played him and now he is injured.

This teams coaching and management are total morons. Watch them use the Nylander injury to scapegoat a loss and keep Keefe.

MLSE are a tire fire

I bet he plays tonight

Was he seen practicing?

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I can't read this thread without thinking back to the time Dustin Penner threw his back out eating pancakes. "injuries just don't happen randomly"

DcW

Feb 27, 2018
There’s only one team in the league that could make an absolute train wreck of this whole situation and they’ve done a fine job. Injured, suspended, tweaked, 8 years straight without missing a game, nobody injured at end of regular season….we could find out the real story after game 4 if they keep this up

NMacrules

May 30, 2021
I'm 20 years past Willy age but I've thrown out my back picking up a pen I dropped on the ground. Thinking back that was almost 10 years ago.

It can happen pretty easily.
I've done it twice. One time I sneezed. On my back for 3 weeks. The other time I was shampooing my hair. Another 3 weeks.

Reactions: Kazparov

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
If Nylander is hurt he would not be out there on the ice, he would be resting and getting treatment. It makes no sense at all aside from internal punishment.

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
I'm starting to wonder, was he hurt down the stretch, and kept playing to chase 100 points?

That would totally be a leaf thing to do...
We'll never know but I'd bet the mortgage that they let him play to chase personal goals OR he hid it.

Right, he got injured in his sleep so bad that he can't practice or play...seems likely.

Either he had some freak injury in his home, or in game 82
Or before that and he still played.

Reactions: AvroArrow

horner

May 22, 2007
What game did Nylander get hit at the blueline that's when he started to play like crap
I think it was against Florida ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad