Value of: William Nylander Trade Possibilities

Mar 26, 2010
Just lock it up. DIdnt think comments could get any more ridiculous than this.

Actually I agree. I would put Willy on D before I trade him for anyone!

Willy is that skilled.

UNTOUCHABLE as Matthews and McDavid. Yes that is right.

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
So you wouldn't trade nylander for Hedman or Karlsson?

Would Ottawa or Tampa Bay trade one of them for Nylander while those two remain the best in the game? I don't think so.

So what's the point of using a scenario that is even more unlikely to happen being used as a hypothetical standard to question a similar model of value as though the irrationality of the former would or could somehow catalyze the latter?

Kind of a self-refuting paradox isn't it?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Would Ottawa or Tampa Bay trade one of them for Nylander while those two remain the best in the game? I don't think so.

So what's the point of using a scenario that is even more unlikely to happen being used as a hypothetical standard to question a similar model of value as though the irrationality of the former would or could somehow catalyze the latter?

Kind of a self-refuting paradox isn't it?

The poster didnt say hed not trade them for equal value. he said hed rather put a forward on D. Theres a world of a difference between those statements.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
The poster didnt say hed not trade them for equal value. he said hed rather put a forward on D. Theres a world of a difference between those statements.

This is hfboards, where you don't decide what you said... other posters agendas do.

Jul 10, 2003
KW

Because it's been established we won't be getting back equal value, at least while Willie is a winger, we're not getting a Parayko or Jones. I wouldn't make Hall for Larsson type deal, where you downgrade in skill. I would try Nylander at D before I'd do that. That seemed too obvious to explain I thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad