GDT: will the gdt streak continue???? the answer may shock u!!!

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Rogers mentioned during hilites that I was watching, that this was the first time since 1998 Chicago has gotten a regulation win in Raleigh.

Weird.

How could they have gotten a win in Raleigh in 1998? ;)

If they meant Greensboro, then I guess it had never happened until now haha.

Here's the results of our home games against the Blackhawks each year since the relo from Hartford

They must, indeed, have forgotten about the first two years in Greensboro. Looking at the media guide, the last time the Blackhawks won in regulation against Carolina was 1/14/98, which would have been played in Greensboro - and would have been our first home game against Chicago following the move from Hartford. Our home record against Chicago since the relocation stands at 6-2-1-1. Interestingly, last night was the first time Chicago has won in Raleigh in regulation. Ever. Put up the Fort Neverlose sign.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Rogers mentioned during hilites that I was watching, that this was the first time since 1998 Chicago has gotten a regulation win in Raleigh.

Weird.

Yeah up until recently Chicago is a team we've usually played well against. I think Ruutu had a multi-goal game against them right after we traded for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad