GDT: will the gdt streak continue???? the answer may shock u!!!

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Both goals scored after the Canes D completely gave up the front of the crease. Seems to be a trend these past few games.

It was D and F (Nestrasil) on the first, but that's splitting hairs. Honestly, I expect them to be bad defensively. Canes are icing 4 guys that would be a #7 (or worse) on any good team, have Hainsey playing top pairing minutes (and he was just an OK #4 this year), and guys are now paired with guys they aren't used to playing with (with Sekera and Gleason gone). It's bound to lead to prime scoring chances.

Swag Surf Aho

Find Your Own Style
Jul 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
It was D and F (Nestrasil) on the first, but that's splitting hairs. Honestly, I expect them to be bad defensively. Canes are icing 4 guys that would be a #7 (or worse) on any good team, have Hainsey playing top pairing minutes (and he was just an OK #4 this year), and guys are now paired with guys they aren't used to playing with (with Sekera and Gleason gone). It's bound to lead to prime scoring chances.

Hisiceness and Murphy were paired together regularly in Charlotte. I'm just glad that Liles found someone that he has chemistry with because he was only ever good with Gleason.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Rask scored whereas Saad has not, therefore Rask>>>>>Saad. Thanks Rask for making me feel better about the Canes passing up Saad for you. You da MVP behind the GOAT His Iceness of course

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00