Will Cole Caufield become a 50 goal scorer?

Will Cole Caufield become a 50 goal scorer?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
so we need to reconfirm things every couple month?
really man? Do we really need to explain it to you that hes impressed quite a bit in the first month, and proving himself to be a top scorer in the game more and more every game? What people voted in July could have easily changed by now.

31G in his last 51GP now entering his 2nd NHL season. This on a bad Habs team.... Think about that.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
really man? Do we really need to explain it to you that hes impressed quite a bit in the first month, and proving himself more and more every game?

31G in his last 51GP now under MSL.
and only 8 of the 31G's are new enough to be talked about. The other's were already talked about in another thread.

how good Caufield is has really nothing to do with it though. It looks and is redundant to create a new thread.

I don't know why you felt the need to quote my post from over 11 days ago. If you get some sort of pleasure from arguing then look somewhere else. My point has still been made and it still stands. If people want to continue to post here thats up to them.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I'll vote yes because he has the talent and I like the player. It'll take a lot to go right, but he has a great shot and crazy good instincts.

I'm in between these 2 spots but still leaned below
I voted no and it's not a knock on Caufield, I'm just playing the odds as it's incredibly difficult to score 50 in this league and I've seen too many players who were supposed to easily have "a few xx goal seasons" in them and then never do it. Almost as much as I've seen "he'll win multiple Norris trophies one day" thrown around here over the years and then it doesn't happen.

So if I were betting money I would say no, and if he does that's great. He's a terrific player.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
and only 8 of the 31G's are new enough to be talked about. The other's were already talked about in another thread.

how good Caufield is has really nothing to do with it though. It looks and is redundant to create a new thread.

I don't know why you felt the need to quote my post from over 11 days ago. If you get some sort of pleasure from arguing then look somewhere else. My point has still been made and it still stands. If people want to continue to post here thats up to them.
Ive been away for 3 weeks, didnt see your post was from 11 days ago

only 8 of his 31 goals? what? Its as if youre implying hes not that good a goalscorer... I mean the kid has a top 10 shot in the game.

Last edited:

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017

And those new 8 goals have been produced in his 14 new games. So while 50 is a lot to consider 40 seems to be attainable this season and that's for 2 of our players.;)

Last edited:

bobbyking

May 29, 2018
how many midget 50 goal scorers? o yeah not many

Perry is a 100% HoF lock.

Stanley Cup. Hart. Rocket. Olympic Gold x2. World Cup Gold. World championship Gold. World Junior Gold.

Guaranteed lock.
he avgs 62 pts per year less then koivu . that's pathetic for the hof

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad