GDT: Wilderness at Flames: Feb. 1, 8pm MT on SN360

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
If Minny ended up winning the Conference I'd be totally fine with playing them in the first round of the playoffs (ie. we'd get the 2nd Wildcard spot), because we've made them our ***** all year long.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Tequila is super good for you. Hox should resolve to drink more.

Win over a top team and Roll up the Rim is back? Damn decent Wednesday.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Big 2 points boys!

Kind of a shame Johnny didn't get more than one point, he had a really good game.

Mony was solid.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Tequila is super good for you. Hox should resolve to drink more.

Win over a top team and Roll up the Rim is back? Damn decent Wednesday.
We learned that a shot a day was good for you just shortly before we met to watch that game in December. We had it figured out that since I hadn't had a shot since we were at the draft, it would be healthy for me to take ~120 shots that night. But I only had two and substituted tequila shots for rye and coke and just drank more than everyone else combined because it was a Thursday night and I was the only that didn't have to work in the morning.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeah, I think we did a good job tonight of coming out with some good energy and sticking with it for a full 60 minutes.

sniff

Y'know, we wanted to come out hard after the break and get all four lines going and get everyone into the game and we did a good job sticking to the system, getting pucks deep and being hard on their defencemen.

sniff

May 23, 2007
Calgary
uDVc943.gif

My victory GIF from now on. :laugh::laugh:

Stolen from Flames twitter.

Last edited:

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I consider games where you play teams on their second game in two nights as should win games. Nonetheless great game from the Flames.

I actually really liked Brouwer on that top line. He was causing a ruckus and giving room for the other two. Hope he keeps it up.

Plus, Elliott looks in the zone right now. He just makes the saves look easy in the last few games and l honestly couldn't have said that with a straight face at any other point during his Flames tenure.

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Was at the game. Wild were REALLY sluggish. Despite some decent possession, never seemed threatening at all. Crowd was also pretty lackluster. Late game vs random team I guess?

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Was at the game. Wild were REALLY sluggish. Despite some decent possession, never seemed threatening at all. Crowd was also pretty lackluster. Late game vs random team I guess?

Pretty much.

Dome has been much quieter the past few seasons, and I'd point the finger at people having less disposable income and booze being so pricey lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad