GDT: Wilderness at Flames: Feb. 1, 8pm MT on SN360

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Engelland can really move on his motors. Which makes me wonder why he's used as a defenseman.

He doesn't like to play wing. I remember reading it in his signing thread a couple years ago, I kind of wonder if the other teams underestimate his speed because I've seen him blow past the other teams Defense a couple of times while he was here and he's never really struck me as that fast.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
I keep telling myself that this season will be a success no matter what just because it will be Widemans last in a flames jersey.
I hope the allstar break was just what the flames needed. They look like they're clicking

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Y'know the fourth line chooses to stay out there, cause they've scored so many goals this season

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Brodie and Wideman got a divorce it seems.

Good job Glen for breaking them up. That relationship was abusive.

rod.gif

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Brodie really needs to just shoot that. There was a ton of bodies around the net.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Brodie really needs to just shoot that. There was a ton of bodies around the net.

There was a lot of bodies but no screen so he tried to bank it off of Engelland. Would have bren better to just walk in the low slot and try and beat Dubnyk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad