GDT: Wild vs Canes: Will it be a Wild birthday for MinJaBen, or will he be Caned for bad puns?

MisterDobz

Unauthorized User
Apr 13, 2022
Chicago, Florida
IMG_3574.gif

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Orlov is complete trash.

Was garbage in october, and is garbage now. 2 of these tonight are on him. It was super great sitting there watching him stare at the puck laying free in the crease and doing nothing.

Highest paid D man tho. Brilliant move. God I hope they move him in the off season. I haven't hated a player this much on our roster since Semin.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
You can be a douche if you want. Like I said, one off examples don't matter here and Bunting didn't just score on the PP.

If you do want to talk about random one offs how about Bunting taking a stupid penalty to Nuke our PP earlier in the game leading to the Wild goal?
Who is talking about one-offs. I said Bunting has been a part of the PP since the moment it went from garbage to the best in the league. He got moved to PP1 on December 9th. Up to that point they were 20.7%. Since he got into that bumper/net front position on the top unit they are 37.7%, best in the league. He has 8 points on the PP in that time which is only 2 less than Svech, more than Burns and Jarvis. So what exactly is he doing to need to be replaced on that unit by a career 4th liner who shoots the wrong way for the Canes setup (on both units)?

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2