Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Sens Nov. 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

SelleckStache

Mar 12, 2007
Ottawa
According to Scanner and Garrioch, Anderson to start. That's the first time either goalie has gotten two games in a row since the start of the season.

I'm assuming Lehner will get Winnipeg and Anderson Toronto but it wouldn't surprise me if Anderson got the Jets since he owns them and Lehner gets a full week to adjust to his new baby-driven schedule and gets the TO game.

Break out the 2-pad stack!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Hey guys, we are the only team in the NHL that has yet to lose a game in regulation at home.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Sun saying that Mac expects both Phillips and Boro back....does that mean that Wiercoch sits ? Outside of the first shift last game, he looked real sharp, and I think Cowen is jus getting his confidence back.

I say rest Phillips if he could benefit from the rest

Senschirp is saying Phillips is out, and Boro will start the night on the top pair with Karlsson... Bet he never thought that would happen when he signed the contract extension.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Senschirp is saying Phillips is out, and Boro will start the night on the top pair with Karlsson... Bet he never thought that would happen when he signed the contract extension.

Ya... problem is, it shouldn't happen at all.

The joys of having one #1 D, one #3-4, and a whole lotta #5-6's.

Andy deserves the start tonight. Unfortunate it seems like it may be Lehner vs the Peg, because I really want to see how he fairs in the high-pressure of a leafs game. We'll see what happens. No reason to start complaining just yet.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I like Wiercioch - Karlsson as a pairing, they were the ones on the ice for the game winner last night, plus Wier is starting to get his confidence back

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
The Throwback Thursday promo (coke or hot dog for a buck before the game starts) sounds fantastic if you can you get multiples (Ie 3 hot dogs and a coke for 4 bucks). Can one do this? It would be a quick and dirty way to feed the family on a night out.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Here is a trip down memory lane. Who remembers that gorgeous MacArthur pass to Turris in our last home game against the wild?

MacArthurPassBetweenOwnLegsTurrisWild.gif

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Here is a trip down memory lane. Who remembers that gorgeous MacArthur pass to Turris in our last home game against the wild?

MacArthurPassBetweenOwnLegsTurrisWild.gif

"Oh my heavens!"

IIRC we've had some decent success against the Wild in recent years. Wild seem like an improved team this year so this will be a nice test.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
I like Wiercioch - Karlsson as a pairing, they were the ones on the ice for the game winner last night, plus Wier is starting to get his confidence back

Yes I think Weir is just starting to get his feet under him, I hope he doesn't start sitting for long stretches again.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Hey guys, we are the only team in the NHL that has yet to lose a game in regulation at home.

I think if we string together a few more wins the rest of the league and media will start to take a bit of notice. That said most predicited us to be almost relegated right out of the league so admitting they were wrong will be tough for many.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Big game from karlsson and mika tonight

They both turn things around tonight

Go sens go

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
I think if we string together a few more wins the rest of the league and media will start to take a bit of notice. That said most predicited us to be almost relegated right out of the league so admitting they were wrong will be tough for many.

We could be bottom 3 in the east in a blink. I don't feel comfortable at all.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
The Throwback Thursday promo (coke or hot dog for a buck before the game starts) sounds fantastic if you can you get multiples (Ie 3 hot dogs and a coke for 4 bucks). Can one do this? It would be a quick and dirty way to feed the family on a night out.

I remember when I could buy 2 hotdogs for $0.25 at Dominion. That was back in the dark ages (1960s). :)

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
What happened to Backstrom? Not too long ago (before the lockout) he was among the NHL's elite. I guess his age has caught up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad