Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Sens Nov. 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Be one of the first 10,000 fans at @CdnTireCtr tomorrow and get your very own Mika Zibanejad bobblehead

Mika will score.

FuriousSenator

Mar 18, 2011
Ottawa
Hope the attendance is alright tonight. I was at the Detroit game Tuesday and the announced attendance was ~16000...probably closer to 14 if I'm being honest. Pretty brutal. Don't let me catch any of you laughing at Florida/Phoenix fans on the main board.:shakehead

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Hope the attendance is alright tonight. I was at the Detroit game Tuesday and the announced attendance was ~16000...probably closer to 14 if I'm being honest. Pretty brutal. Don't let me catch any of you laughing at Florida/Phoenix fans on the main board.:shakehead

If you go to Capital Tickets and do a ticket search, there are still unsold rows in the 300s, one block of the 100s and a few 200s. Same as last game, basically.

Attendance will pick up as the team moves closer to the Atlantic lead and will wane dependant on opposition and standings. Should be 15,000 - 16,000+ tonight for sure.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
In general I love having TSN instead of sportsnet for the majority of our games this year.
But its crazy what a difference in quality between getting the #1 crew (Cuthbert/Ferraro) vs the #2 crew (Miller/McLennan). I don't mind Miller but Jamie McLennan has very little to offer

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
According to Scanner and Garrioch, Anderson to start. That's the first time either goalie has gotten two games in a row since the start of the season.

I'm assuming Lehner will get Winnipeg and Anderson Toronto but it wouldn't surprise me if Anderson got the Jets since he owns them and Lehner gets a full week to adjust to his new baby-driven schedule and gets the TO game.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
According to Scanner and Garrioch, Anderson to start. That's the first time either goalie has gotten two games in a row since the start of the season.

I'm assuming Lehner will get Winnipeg and Anderson Toronto but it wouldn't surprise me if Anderson got the Jets since he owns them and Lehner gets a full week to adjust to his new baby-driven schedule and gets the TO game.

Would prefer Lehner against TO

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Big test, coming off a big win against Detroit.

A win tonight makes us 7-3-1 coming off back-to-back wins against teams who have been on fire and considered clearly a better team than ours. I'll consider the Sens serious if they pull off tonight.

Adversity check.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Lehner get 2 games in a row after this one too.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Big test, coming off a big win against Detroit.

A win tonight makes us 7-3-1 coming off back-to-back wins against teams who have been on fire and considered clearly a better team than ours. I'll consider the Sens serious if they pull off tonight.

Adversity check.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Lehner get 2 games in a row after this one too.

Highly doubt it. Back to back against jets and laffs sat/sun I expect lehner plays against Peg and Andy against TML.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Sun saying that Mac expects both Phillips and Boro back....does that mean that Wiercoch sits ? Outside of the first shift last game, he looked real sharp, and I think Cowen is jus getting his confidence back.

I say rest Phillips if he could benefit from the rest

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Sun saying that Mac expects both Phillips and Boro back....does that mean that Wiercoch sits ? Outside of the first shift last game, he looked real sharp, and I think Cowen is jus getting his confidence back.

I say rest Phillips if he could benefit from the rest

We will find out within 2 hours more than likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad