Steven Kampfer - Kyle Medvec
Extra Defenseman: Jon Landry

Josh Harding
Darcy Kuemper

Last edited:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
The WFP suggests the following players are likely to play tonight.
Ladd
Little
Wheeler
Setoguchi
Scheifele
Enstrom
Byfuglien
Bogosian
Montoya

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
The WFP suggests the following players are likely to play tonight.
Ladd
Little
Wheeler
Setoguchi
Scheifele
Enstrom
Byfuglien
Bogosian
Montoya

Excellent. I figure we'll have a better idea of the roster and lines after the skate this morning?

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Excellent. I figure we'll have a better idea of the roster and lines after the skate this morning?

Pretty sure that'll be the case - the Wild mentioned they'd release their lines after the morning skate. Jets probably will too.

Edit: I get the bad feeling that anyone without access to Jets TV won't be able to watch this game. :(

Last edited:

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Hopefully this will be the first game where I don't have an obnoxious group of fans sitting behind me cheering for the other team. Can't see there being too many loud Wild fans here. If there are, they'll be in my section I'm sure.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
If it's not on GameCenter (and only a few will be, as the test the system), then unfortunately a stream will only show up if someone with TSN Jets encodes streams it.

Radio is nostalgic, but not that exciting. Bugs me that the pre-season games aren't on GameCenter. C'est la vie.

Would it be on NHL centre ice? I'm debating which of the two to get as I'm now out of the TSN Jets region.

Jul 10, 2012
Grand Forks, ND
If it's not on GameCenter (and only a few will be, as the test the system), then unfortunately a stream will only show up if someone with TSN Jets encodes streams it.

Radio is nostalgic, but not that exciting. Bugs me that the pre-season games aren't on GameCenter. C'est la vie.

Nah, it's not on GC. In fact, none of the preseason games even show up in the Android GC app. Doesn't matter anyway, even if they did show up, I'm in the Wild's market so it would be blacked out.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Would it be on NHL centre ice? I'm debating which of the two to get as I'm now out of the TSN Jets region.

Well if you look to get GCL, make sure you check your ZIP code and see who's blacked out in your area.

Center Ice will have nearly every game but sometimes there's a couple or few they don't get. And you're stuck with whatever feed there is.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Sounds like the jerts are icing the much stronger line-up tonight. I really hope team leadership is emphasizing the opportunity they have to play a dominant game and maybe lay a bit of a beating on a weaker opponent. It seems to me that one of (maybe the most) defining characteristics of the team over the past couple of seasons is their habit of taking a night off any time they faced a team that was weaker on paper (the legendary game last season against the Panthers AHL squad being the most glaring example). It would be nice to see them step up and show some killer instinct for once...

I will be a sad camper if they look bad tonight, pre-season or not. :(

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
yeah apparently Sheif was on the wing with Joki at center and Seto on the other wing this morning...

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
5 centers. Is Scheif playing wing?

Might as well try it? I mean, he's horrible in the dot. Might as well see if it can work some perhaps. :dunno: Then again, I don't like the idea of who could possibly be his center. :help:

Either way, the kid's going to get eaten alive in the circle in this division. Some really good faceoff guys.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Noel just said in his presser that Schief will centre Hallischuck and Wright 2night

LOL a little slow on the keyboard

Last edited:

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Ken Wiebe @WiebeSunSports 19s
Mark Scheifele will play between James Wright and Matt Halischuk, while Olli Jokinen and Devin Setoguchi will be together again. LW TBA

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Ken Wiebe @WiebeSunSports 21s
#NHLJets d group vs #mnwild includes Dustin Byfuglien, Josh Morrissey, Toby Enstrom, Zach Bogosian, Adam Pardy and Zach Redmond

Hope those arent the pairs though.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad