OT: Why aren’t we using a 3rd jersey?

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
I actually have a knock off barbershop, only player they had in my size......Gomez.

Reactions: the

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Still my two favourites of all time:

C6116W-15-0_600x0.png

saku_koivu.jpg

latest

I actually have a knock off barbershop, only player they had in my size......Gomez.

Yikes.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
They wore those jerseys and socks for a game on Superbowl Weekend, I was in Montreal that weekend, those jerseys live, were hard on the eyes.............if I remember, they also were a curse, we had like 3 guys get hurt that weekend, and it killed the season...09-10 season?

2008-09. I remember that game, I was there. Lang teared his Achilles or it was cut, and I think Latendresse got injured as well. That season was the worst.

Reactions: BLONG7

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Do you want barbershop jerseys? Because that's how you get barbershop jerseys.

Don’t know why it has to be that way. You turned what I said into a negative. Red, white and blue. We have a beautiful colour scheme that could be worked with if done right. God forbid this franchise tries something fresh as opposed to living off the Stanley Cups that will become more and more irrelevant which is what they always seem to do with our former alternates or the franchise in general. Why not add a new jersey to try and represent a new era? Molson makes a bit more money on jersey sales and we get a few games a year where we’re in our alternatives. How is that a lose-lose? We have the money to pay someone to make a good design.

Last edited:

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Because it's the f***ing Montreal Canadiens and not some off-brand, weak market, backwater team. I'd prefer to keep the gimmicks to a minimum - the hotdogs are enough.

Reactions: puckeater

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
I've always wanted an alternate with a similar style to the blue Spokane Chiefs jerseys tbh

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Jerseys whatever inside them. The colors. The logo. The design. That's pointless for me. It changes anything or nothing about the Montreal Canadiens.

Indeed why aren't we using the best players available to wear proudly our jerseys...
Wow man, that is deep. Let's wear poo brown jerseys that smell the part and stink our way to the Stanley Cup!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
They did at first when they brought them back with red and blue numbers but the last time they used them they had the same numbers outlined in white and it wasn't too hard on the eyes.
sksh73i.jpg

Everything about this jersey is just awesome.

Thats how a historic franchise executes a 3rd jersey. I don't want to see a 3rd where they lose that historic feeling.

Reactions: antoniojr

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
I'd love the third jersey ivory; even the logo, the helmet and the pants. You dress them in all-white for all the easy games. You build superstition. The players come to believe the third is a lucky artefact the will of the whisp lead them to. You start making them wear the third jersey in important games!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Still my two favourites of all time:

C6116W-15-0_600x0.png

saku_koivu.jpg

latest

Yikes.

Yeah the CAs were pretty slick as well. It seemed to me they were a darker red than the regular ones, but that could be just me.

Price wore old school brown pads with those jerseys. It was a great look.

Reactions: NobleSix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad