TV: Whose Line is it Anyway?

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Helping Hands used to be one of the funniest, but damn it's overdone now. Still pretty good for an easy laugh but I'd like to see some other games.

The one where 2 audio-impaired players watch the other 2 perform a scene, then recreate it without knowing the plot, is freakin gold. Alphabet, Party Quirks (how the hell do they not play this one?), whichever game it is where each player holds an item which makes them speak in a certain voice/character, and on and on. They could make an entire season of great games that are way underdone!

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
It's quite wexing that they need to have a quest in like 80% of the episodes. They do 2-3 games with the quest, and the games are always pretty much the same. Duet/living scenery/dubbing and helping hands. They got repetitive in the first season after the comeback, but they still haven't changed anything.

The episodes without any quests are usually the best ones, maybe someone should take a hint? Or is it mandatory to pitch the other shows of the network? :shakehead

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Helping Hands used to be one of the funniest, but damn it's overdone now. Still pretty good for an easy laugh but I'd like to see some other games.

The one where 2 audio-impaired players watch the other 2 perform a scene, then recreate it without knowing the plot, is freakin gold. Alphabet, Party Quirks (how the hell do they not play this one?), whichever game it is where each player holds an item which makes them speak in a certain voice/character, and on and on. They could make an entire season of great games that are way underdone!

There are literally hundreds of short-form improv games in existence. Obviously some work better than others, but it seems like they could certainly stand to mix things up a bit more.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It's quite wexing that they need to have a quest in like 80% of the episodes. They do 2-3 games with the quest, and the games are always pretty much the same. Duet/living scenery/dubbing and helping hands. They got repetitive in the first season after the comeback, but they still haven't changed anything.

The episodes without any quests are usually the best ones, maybe someone should take a hint? Or is it mandatory to pitch the other shows of the network? :shakehead

Well duh, it is on CW after all.

Emily Bett Rickards should be on soon as the guest, looking forward to that one. :D

goggog

Sep 2, 2006
Canada
Do they still have guest appearances every week? This was one of my favourite shows but the constant "Helping Hands" and "Living Scenery" got old fast

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

One of the best duets they've done. Jonathan realizing quickly he's out of his league, the hot girl they pulled from the audience, the "white guy side"... :laugh:

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown

One of the best duets they've done. Jonathan realizing quickly he's out of his league, the hot girl they pulled from the audience, the "white guy side"... :laugh:

I always enjoy this show, but rarely actually bust out laughing. This bit had me going a couple times as Jonathan was so hilarious.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
The funniest episodes were still the ones with Clive Anderson when they all were in England, definite classics.

Some of the Drew Carey ones were fine too. I crack up the most during the Sound Effects game during that season.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
One of my favorite episodes ever was when Robin Williams guest starred. I literally was laughing so hard my sides hurt. That was when Drew Carey was the host.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad