Post-Game Talk: Who's Your Captain - Jets Win 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
I just got back from St Patrick's day dinner and ABBA tribute band. Don't ask. Anyway, I haven't seen any of the game or highlights yet.

I hear the post game commentary about how the Jets played a great game. Did we really? By the shots on goal, it sounds like we were outplayed pretty bad and that Pav had a big hand in these two points. Is the story much more complicated than that?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I just got back from St Patrick's day dinner and ABBA tribute band. Don't ask. Anyway, I haven't seen any of the game or highlights yet.

I hear the post game commentary about how the Jets played a great game. Did we really? By the shots on goal, it sounds like we were outplayed pretty bad and that Pav had a big hand in these two points. Is the story much more complicated than that?

Score effects, like usual for this team. Team played great in the first period though.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba

"Whats the name of the game... My friend...."

:yo:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I just got back from St Patrick's day dinner and ABBA tribute band.

Wait, wha-...

Don't ask.

Ah.

Anyway, I haven't seen any of the game or highlights yet.

Anyway, I hear the post game commentary about how the Jets played a great game. Did we really? By the shots on goal, it sounds like we were outplayed pretty bad and that Pav had a big hand in these two points. Is the story much more complicated than that?

Nope, we played a great game. The shot totals can largely be explained by score effects. Pavelec was very good though. Except for his ridiculous rebound control tonight.:laugh:

WayneGreatzky

Nov 26, 2014
Edmonton
Way to go Jets! 2 in row now :handclap:

Keep fighting the good fight :yo: :thumbu:

e7c88c49189f2484950e5fdb8ca39dab.jpg

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Gotta keep this win streak going.

We aren't getting too much help from around the league.

Good game, build off it, play desperate.

Also my prediction of 5-2 was right! Yay me.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Maurice said Buff was good to go but he held him out because he didn't feel it was the right time. He didn't want to risk losing him again. So I guess he's not quite 100% yet.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Everyone complains about Anthony Peluso but next to John Scott he looks like Mario Lemieux. Good on Thorbs for not giving that meathead the time of day. Seriously why was Mclellland giving that knuckle dragger so much ice time.

Pavs was really good but I though even though they gave up a lot of shots not alot of dangerous ones. When they scored three in the first I knew the shots the rest of the way would be one sided.

what was the chant the MTS crowd was doing? I couldn't make it out.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

I LOVE me some ABBA!

What kind of ****ery is this? They updated Minnesota's points but not ours on NHL.com

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Ho-hum

This is the time.

WE DON'T HAVE A STARTER
TRADE FOR CAM WARD SIGN ANTTI NIEMI

Thank you for your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events